Bio-Oil Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 20 in Stretch Mark Cream

Bio Oil is a specialist skincare product that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. Its advanced formulation, which contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, vitamin A and E, Calendula, Lavender and Rosemary oils, making it highly effective for numerous other skin concerns, including aging skin and dehydrated skin. Bio-Oil is non-greasy, suitable for all ages and contains no preservatives.

Sourced from main website: www.bio-oil.com

February 19, 2017

Moisturizing and works well on reviving cracked skin. I can't cant speak too much on the scars because i haven't been using it religiously. However, I do plan to continue using this product and seeing good results (if not for more moisturized skin!). Costco has a good deal on this product with two BIG bottles for a value price.

If you put it on your hands or feet, just remember to be careful where your skin comes in contact! It left an oily foot mark on my floor the first time i tried (I wasn't thinking).

February 17, 2017

From my personal experience I didn't gain any positive effects after using this product on mulitple occasions on multiple areas. I found the smell to not be that favourable either, along with the moisturizing to be short lived as well.

January 13, 2017

Considering all the body oils and knock off versions of body oils that make the same claims as Bio-oil, this is NOT worth the considerable price difference. It soothes dry skin, but only when you're got it on, and I've noticed no difference in my stretch marks or significant change for my dry skin. And worst of all, it's got an EXTREAMLEY strong scent. Not subtle or even nice IMO. Personallly, I think if you're looking for a skin oil you're better off trying something like Jojoba oil. More natural and works just as well.

January 10, 2017

The only beauty moisturizer needed, no extra frills, perfumes or preservatives needed. I used on my belly during pregnancy but also applied to skin burns from the oven & sport-related burns. It really helped the skin grow back smooth & soft, no scarring. I also have very dry hands that frequently cracked & this really helped my cuticles.

January 09, 2017

this oil is truly amazing! I used it twice a day on my stretch marks, dry spots and scars. I also use a tiny amount as a facial moisturizer and I have never experience smoother skin. I have notice an difference in the scars on my body and I really think they are fading and healing much better. As a teen I used to self harm and I regret it so much (now I'm 22). that experience left me with some scars that I was never able to get rid of.. until I found bio-oil and everything has now changed for me and I'm super happy about my skin now.

January 09, 2017

Fish oil rehydrates my skin and eliminates wrinkles scars stretch marks Even's my skin tone makes me not feel old and makes my skin feel soft. I initially bought it for my son for the scar on his neck but I use it more than him.

January 08, 2017

i was recommended this from a friend who has had three children, now expecting my first I can see why. I didn't start off using any creams or oils and the stretch marks started. Thankfully with her recommendation since using bio-oil I have no new stretch marks the the ones i did get are already starting to fade. I have been using bio-oil now religiously now every day for the past 2 months! will definitely be buying more and continuing to use!

January 06, 2017

This hasn't helped my pregnancy stretch marks like I had hoped but everyone is different.
    I do love the smell of it and love the product overall.
    I recommend this

December 29, 2016

I used this product during my 2 pregnancies and also afterwards and I think it helped to diminish the signs of stretchmarks. easy to apply but takes a few minutes to really sink into the skin so I recommend waiting a few minutes before putting close on.

December 29, 2016

Bio-Oil has been a lifesaver for me!! I had tried so many products claiming that they reduce the unflattering scars but not one made a bit of difference

Velour Mink Lashes

Ferrero Rocher

The DivaCup

gadzooks added a new review for
    Unico Tomato Paste

BesoYT added a new review for
    Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk