Bio-Oil Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 20 in Stretch Mark Cream

Bio Oil is a specialist skincare product that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. Its advanced formulation, which contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, vitamin A and E, Calendula, Lavender and Rosemary oils, making it highly effective for numerous other skin concerns, including aging skin and dehydrated skin. Bio-Oil is non-greasy, suitable for all ages and contains no preservatives.

Sourced from main website: www.bio-oil.com

December 03, 2016

I can't say how much I love Bio-Oil! I've used it on acne scars as well as for bigger surgical scars and I've seen great results. Although it didn't completely make the surgical scar disappear, it did hydrate the skin and helped the texture and coloration even out. I did, however, see that dark spots left behind by the acne totally fade out. I've also used it on fine lines and wrinkles and I do find that it does a good job at moisturizing the area. It's definitely a must in my skin care routine. I also love that it's not greasy but rather absorbs really quickly. It doesn't stain clothes either. One bottle will easily last me a year, even with continued use as a little goes a long way! This is a great product to invest in but you need to use it on a regular basis to see the best results. For short term use, it will leave your skin very soft, so it's a win-win either way.

November 07, 2016

I purchased bio oil to use during my first pregnancy and started using it around the middle of the second trimester. It was moisturizing but I didnt feel like it prevented me from getting stretch marks.

November 04, 2016

I’ve only used this oil for a short period of time and I cannot determine if it has minimized the appearance of scars and stretch marks yet. What I can share with you is that Bio-Oil has helped hydrate my skin and keep it soft. It feels really nice on the skin and makes my skin look and feel good. I love the scent a lot and really love how the oil has has a thicker consistency then other oils which helps with hydration and nourishment. It also absorbs into my skin really nicely and doesn’t leave residue on the top of my skin. I absolutely love using this oil for my heels, cuticles and for after I shave. After shaving or even waxing I usually get irritated and red bumps on my skin but Bio-Oil has helped so much with taking down the inflammation and irritation. I absolutely love this oil and I highly recommend it.

October 29, 2016

Although the price of Bio-oil has come down in recent years, I still find it to be more expensive then it's worth. I used this to help reduce the appearance of new scars, particularly to fade pigmentation issues. Though I did notice a difference when I used this product, I much prefer using 100% vitamin E oil. This product took a long time to soak into the skin, and even then left me feeling slightly greasy... I've never had this issue with a 100% vitamin E oil, they've always absorbed quickly and left my skin smooth without residue. Overall, I think there are products on the market that have better results with less issues.

October 18, 2016

J`adore complètement cete huile . Très facile à étendre sur la peau laissant celle ci très hydraté. J`ai remarqué que les vergetures de grossesse sont beaucoup moins apparente en utilisant cette merveilleuse huile. Odeur très douce. Ne tache pas les vetements .

October 18, 2016

I used this product regularly until I had surgery , applied to wound areas and caused me a lot of discomfort . It helped the skin area heal and look so much better . But for the discomfort that it caused I do not recommend this product for use on surgical wounds .

October 17, 2016

I'm sorry but I did not find that this product worked at all for me. It was oily/greasy and didn't leave my scars looking any different. I wasn't a fan of the smell either.

October 06, 2016

This is an amazing combination of ingredients. I have used it for surgery scars and also foe stretch marks and it works wonders. I mux it together with rosehip oil and the results are marvelous. I even use it to prevent stretch marks in my seins, buttocks and belly. I apply it in the morning and at night after the shower when my pores are more open. I even use it for fine lines as an antiwrinkle by pading a cotton on those areas. I sometimes use it to replace sone of my high end creams. I really enjoy this product.

October 05, 2016

This product does not work on older scars/stretch marks, but does help with recent discoloration. The smell is amazing. It Is a bit oily for me, but did help with newer stretch marks on my legs. I applied it to new marks and older and noticed no difference in older marks. I do like this product though.

October 05, 2016

This stuff heled a lot after I had a burn accident on my arm. The scar was pretty big at one point and I religiously apply this on my scar for a couple months or so. A bottle goes a long way so it lasted me long. I have never tried it on my face or my stretch marks. I had a friend who has used this for her pregnancy stretch marks and she wants to bathe in it because it worked well for her. It's also good for dry winter months if you have some dry spots.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml