Bio-Oil Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 21 in Stretch Mark Cream

Bio Oil is a specialist skincare product that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. Its advanced formulation, which contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, vitamin A and E, Calendula, Lavender and Rosemary oils, making it highly effective for numerous other skin concerns, including aging skin and dehydrated skin. Bio-Oil is non-greasy, suitable for all ages and contains no preservatives.

Sourced from main website: www.bio-oil.com

March 25, 2017

Bio Oil is an investment. It's a little pricey for a drugstore product but it is SO worth it. It's basically a vitamin e oil that is supposed to help with discolouring, scars & stretch marks.
    I use it on my face usually twice a day - once in the AM and again at night. If you don't apply it twice or more a day, you won't see results quickly.
    My skin is smoother, my scars aren't as prominent, and I still have over 3/4 of the bottle left after a few months. Overall great product that I still use everyday.

March 24, 2017

The miracle oil! I wish I have known about this brand when I had my first child. This oil is superb! I have used it when I was pregnant with my second and still using it now as I am pregnant with my 3rd. It is extremely moisturizing and very effective if you want to prevent your skin from developing stretch marks. I have used several oils and lotions before but nothing compares to this oil.

March 04, 2017

A year ago, I was in a terrible accident. One of many surgeries was on my face, leaving a scar across my left cheek, down my nose ending at the bottom of my chin. My plastic surgeon mentioned bio-oil. I have used it for about 2 and a half months so far and although my scars are still minorly visible Ive seen an amazing improvement. I first looked into laser surgery to correct my scaring and I was quoted close to 6 grand for about 2 inches of my scaring with promise that that area of scaring would no be erased but not so pronounced. I opted for bio-oil instead. I use it two times a day as recommended and also incorporate a lot of massaging of the area. Definitely worth it!

February 28, 2017

Love this stuff!! I have used it through 3 pregnancies and it really helps with stretch marks. It's a little greasy so don't go throwing on your nice clothes right after you apply it. Let it soak in a little first. It's great stuff and I will continue to use it!

February 27, 2017

I love this product! I used it almost every day of my pregnancy to avoid stretch marks and dry skin and it works fabulously. I also use it at night as a facial moisturizer and to minimize the appearance of scars and it is phenomenal!

February 19, 2017

Moisturizing and works well on reviving cracked skin. I can't cant speak too much on the scars because i haven't been using it religiously. However, I do plan to continue using this product and seeing good results (if not for more moisturized skin!). Costco has a good deal on this product with two BIG bottles for a value price.

If you put it on your hands or feet, just remember to be careful where your skin comes in contact! It left an oily foot mark on my floor the first time i tried (I wasn't thinking).

February 17, 2017

From my personal experience I didn't gain any positive effects after using this product on mulitple occasions on multiple areas. I found the smell to not be that favourable either, along with the moisturizing to be short lived as well.

January 13, 2017

Considering all the body oils and knock off versions of body oils that make the same claims as Bio-oil, this is NOT worth the considerable price difference. It soothes dry skin, but only when you're got it on, and I've noticed no difference in my stretch marks or significant change for my dry skin. And worst of all, it's got an EXTREAMLEY strong scent. Not subtle or even nice IMO. Personallly, I think if you're looking for a skin oil you're better off trying something like Jojoba oil. More natural and works just as well.

January 10, 2017

The only beauty moisturizer needed, no extra frills, perfumes or preservatives needed. I used on my belly during pregnancy but also applied to skin burns from the oven & sport-related burns. It really helped the skin grow back smooth & soft, no scarring. I also have very dry hands that frequently cracked & this really helped my cuticles.

January 09, 2017

this oil is truly amazing! I used it twice a day on my stretch marks, dry spots and scars. I also use a tiny amount as a facial moisturizer and I have never experience smoother skin. I have notice an difference in the scars on my body and I really think they are fading and healing much better. As a teen I used to self harm and I regret it so much (now I'm 22). that experience left me with some scars that I was never able to get rid of.. until I found bio-oil and everything has now changed for me and I'm super happy about my skin now.