Cadbury Dairy Milk Pretzel & Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 738 in Chocolate

The great taste of milk chocolate ,pretzel pieces and peanut butter.

May 08, 2016

I like this bar chocolate and peanut butter is my go to flavor and the added pretzels makes it a little salty that tastes great as a combination I would recommend this bar to anyone who like sweet and salty treats all in one

January 27, 2016

I was so excited when I saw this, but it wasn't as good as I had hoped. the chocolate is good but the pretzels seemed to dry or something and the peanutbutter wasn't very good.

January 19, 2016

This bar isn't too bad but I wouldn't buy it again. The combination of peanut butter and pretzel didn't taste that good in a chocolate bar.

November 02, 2015

all my favorite in one bar. sweet and salty. Love dairy milk and now add pretzels yummy.

November 02, 2015

Cadbury Dairy Milk Pretzel & Peanut Butter;

For someone who normally does not like peanut butter, this was a good bar from Cadbury.
The peanut butter taste did not OVER power the chocolate taste.
The pretzel within was a unique combination, not seen in other chocolate bar brands.

I enjoy Cadbury's creativity with their flavours, however uncertain if would purchase this specific flavour again.

It was good, but not sure would eat it again....

April 06, 2015

I was expecting to hate this but I loved it! Great flavour, super delicious!!!

April 05, 2015

This chocolate has a good blend of salty and sweet. I enjoyed it. I would buy it again.

March 21, 2015

I love the combination of ingredients in this chocolate bar. The pretzels give it a nice crunch and well peanut butter and chocolate were made for each other.

March 10, 2015

Mix the saltiness from the pretzel, which also adds some texture, softness from the peanut butter, and melt in your mouth chocolate and you get a delicious chocolate bar! So good!

March 10, 2015

It's one of my favorite chocolate bars the next would be the gummy popping one