Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

November 29, 2016

I have been using this cleanser since I was a teen. I always go back to it because I have such sensitive skin. I love that it doesn't dry my skin out and it has a smooth creamy feel to it. You can use this product with or without water and it can be used to remove make up. The fact that it doesn't foam or bubble is an added bonus for me because foaming cleansers make me feel like I can't breath. This product is dermatologist recommended!

October 24, 2016

Cetaphil has replaced my Philosophy face wash as I find it's an affordable dupe that works better. It foams up well and works great with my Clari sonic.

October 20, 2016

Best gentle skin cleanser out there in the market! I have oily, acne-prone skin and this cleanser does a great job of removing dirt and grease without drying out my skin too much. It's the only cleanser I'll use and I've been using it ever since I was a teenager. I always pick up the extra big bottles from Costco because that's how much I love this cleanser.

October 19, 2016

Love this cleanser! Gentle on my skin. Just recommended this brand to my sister as she was purchasing expensive skin care products when Cetaphil is an affordable brand that works good!

October 18, 2016

I have been using this product for few years now. I'm not sure if It works for me. Everyone's skin is different. Maybe I didn't use it continuously to see results.

October 17, 2016

this cleanser is ok it stings on my chin area... the rest of my face it is ok. doesn't really clean well for me. i just use it as a hand soap now aha i wouldn't buy again

October 15, 2016

This is the cleanser my brother and I have been using for the last year. It is easily to place onto the skin and easily removes my makeup. I usually use this in the shower at night. When I use it, I can easily feel all the dirt and debris of a day be cleaned off. My skin has been getting much better, as I had minor acne on my forehead before. Great deal and usage!

October 13, 2016

This is a great gentle cleanser to have on hand that really gives you a nice clean face! It helps break down your makeup and is great to use on all skin types. It did not irritate my skin and my face felt fresh as well as very smooth after each use!

October 10, 2016

I received 2 big bottles of this last year from a studio audience gift. I used it and found it to be greasy and didn't wash my eye makeup off. It also had a slight acidic scent so I haven't used it since maybe because I have the wrong skin type. My son however, found it helped with his mild acne.

October 03, 2016

I have been using this for years. It is unscented and very gentle fur my sensitive skin. It is a good cleansing soap that doesn't dry out your skin or lather. This is the only face wash I will use.