Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 974 in Facial Cleansers

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

January 15, 2017

Not a bad cleanser, just not the best out there in this price range. I find I still get breakouts occasionally with this, some other cleansers I get maybe one blemish but I still get the full on breakouts sometimes. Might be nice to alternate with, but not just by itself.

January 12, 2017

It's been a saving grace for my sensitive skin. I love this cleanser! I use it twice a day and it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. The product is reasonably priced and readily available at most stores.

January 11, 2017

Cetaphil works great. Especially for sensitive and dry skin. I like it because its so simple, but the scent isn't that great. Really nice facial cleanser though

January 11, 2017

It works well. Makes your skin feeling refreshed and clean. Non oily or anything. Very gentle.Theres no particular scent which is amazing but doesn't help me with acne or oily skin personally. J'ai arreté de l'utiliser parce qu'il n enlevait pas les taches noires de bouton aussi

January 10, 2017

This cleanser does exactly what it says it does. It makes my skin clean, but doesn't do much else. It does remove make up, but doesn't help me with acne or oily skin personally.

January 08, 2017

This is a product that is constantly in my home. I like the minimal scent and the texture on my face feels good. When removing make up it does a good job on everything but eyeliner. It is a good cleanser that isn't drying or oily.

January 08, 2017

This is the only face wash I will ever use. So gentle on sensitive skin but removed all makeup effectively. Using this has kept my skin clear and glowing. Perfect for any age or skin type.

January 05, 2017

It works well. Makes your skin feeling refreshed and clean. Non oily or anything. Very gentle for sensitive skin which is a plus! Theres no particular scent which is amazing . Would recommend

January 05, 2017

This is my favourite drug store cleanser. it is gentle and simply works. it also does not dry out your skin. it great for sensitive skin. i highly recommend!

January 01, 2017

I got a tester of the cleanser and lotion. Never heard of this brand before but apsolutly loving it. I used it in baby's bath and as makeup remover or my skin, works great for both :) Baby's and my skin felt moisturized. Love it