Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1024 in Facial Cleansers

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

March 22, 2017

I tried this product, I bought it thinking that it would help with my skin, I have issues and its hard to find things that don't burn and leave me red faced. I did enjoy this, the feel of my skin after. But it is not something that I use

March 19, 2017

This is the only facial cleanser that I use. The product itself is so gentle after you wash it off your face will feel so clean and soft. When I do get an occasional breakout this cleanser helps control the acne.

March 15, 2017

I specifically use this product a week before and during my time of the month. I find it really minimizes my hormonal break outs during that time frame, without drying out my skin. I'd even recommend this product to someone who suffers from acne regularly. Very gentle on the skin.

March 13, 2017

I like this cleanser because it's gentle on the skin but still leaves it feeling clean, but also moisturized! Not crazy about the smell and the lack of lather is strange but I still really like it!

March 11, 2017

I love this product for a number of reasons. It is scentless, gentle on the skin and eyes and leaves the skin feeling clean and smooth. I was a little surprised that there wasn't any suds but got used to that in no time. A great product that gets the job done without the harshness of other cleansers

March 11, 2017

Removes makeup like magic and gives a great cleanse without any irritation. Fairly creamy (although still slightly more soapy than creamy when compared alongside department store or boutique brands) and provides a soft, gentle lather to leave you with squeaky clean, smooth skin. Wonderful for use with a Clarisonic. Excellent value for a very effective product! Results are actually comparable to premium brands like Clarins!

March 11, 2017

Love love love! This is my go to facial cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and it is gentle enough to use everyday without drying out my skin. I have noticed my skin has really cleared up since using it as well

March 06, 2017

THe price can't be beat for the amount of cleanser you get. I suffer from adult acne and this stuff has helped so much in clearing it up while still being gentle and not drying my skin. Everything I could look for in a face wash.

March 03, 2017

I have such sensitive skin and this product is a miracle worker for me. It removes makeup without a problem and leaves my skin feeling clean without being dried out. It really helps keep the breakouts at bay.

March 03, 2017

My favorite face cleanser of all times! So gentle and removes the light makeup I use daily! I wash two times daily with this. I start my day and end my day with this. It is soothing when I massage my face with this. I love that my sensitive skin takes this with no problem!