Family Matters

Family Matters Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 970 in DVD

January 07, 2016

This was such a good show. I watched it growing up every day. It was so funny. Great family show!

June 03, 2015

Loved this show growing up! Every Friday night (TGIF) my brothers & I would watch family matters.

June 03, 2015

I remember this show from when I was younger and I always think on Urkel he was my favorite character on the show!!

May 04, 2015

My 5 brothers and sisters and I watched some of this show while growing up. It was so hilarious and I think everyone liked Steve Urkel. It's a very family oriented show without all the craziness that some shows have in them today. I still watch the reruns when I catch them on. A wonderful show!!

April 22, 2015

Another show I grew up with, I owned the sound track too. My favorite was Steve Urkel. I've watched all the episodes and loved it. This was really a gem back than. Everyone in my family watched this as well.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 21, 2015

From the "Oops ! Did I do that ?'' Or the other famous Steve Urkel quote " Hey big guy ,got any cheeeeese ? " To me this show was one the best shows that ever came on TV .

Description:
Long-running "Perfect Strangers" spin-off series centering on the Winslow family and their pesky next-door neighbor, ultra-nerd Steve Urkel.