Family Matters

Family Matters Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 1001 in DVD

February 27, 2017

Oh Steve Urkel, you hilarious human you! I enjoyed Family Matters so much. Each episode had a wonderful storyline, a lot of laughs and always a great lesson.

January 11, 2017

I grew UP with this show- i just loved it. and now my husband and I have started to rewatch the series and it actually is still really good! We still have a lot of laughs with the winslow family and urkel

January 11, 2017

I LOVED this series growing up and I am sooo glad that Walmart has started getting the DVDs for this series so I can relive it all over again. This Family is hilarious and Steve Urkel is one of my all time favourite characters!

January 07, 2017

Such a classic show how can you go wrong. Nice clean comedy you don't see that very often anymore. You can't find shows like this anymore on TV. They need more family shows like this

January 07, 2016

This was such a good show. I watched it growing up every day. It was so funny. Great family show!

June 03, 2015

Loved this show growing up! Every Friday night (TGIF) my brothers & I would watch family matters.

June 03, 2015

I remember this show from when I was younger and I always think on Urkel he was my favorite character on the show!!

May 04, 2015

My 5 brothers and sisters and I watched some of this show while growing up. It was so hilarious and I think everyone liked Steve Urkel. It's a very family oriented show without all the craziness that some shows have in them today. I still watch the reruns when I catch them on. A wonderful show!!

April 22, 2015

Another show I grew up with, I owned the sound track too. My favorite was Steve Urkel. I've watched all the episodes and loved it. This was really a gem back than. Everyone in my family watched this as well.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 21, 2015

From the "Oops ! Did I do that ?'' Or the other famous Steve Urkel quote " Hey big guy ,got any cheeeeese ? " To me this show was one the best shows that ever came on TV .

Description:
    Long-running "Perfect Strangers" spin-off series centering on the Winslow family and their pesky next-door neighbor, ultra-nerd Steve Urkel.