Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 935 in Shampoo

August 17, 2016

Je préfère les shampoings de salon de coiffure habituellement, mais ya quelques années j'ai choisis d'essayer celui-ci puisqu'il convenait à mon budget et je n'ai pas regretter! Il a tellement une bonne odeur de noix de coco qui reste empreigner dans les cheveux pendant très longtemps! Il laisse les cheveux tellement propre et tellement frais pendant un bon moment! Il hydrate et laisse une douce sensation de santé et de propreté! Aucun shampoing m'a laisser les cheveux aussi santé et soyeux que celui-là! En plus, l'odeur était resté partour dans la salle de bain pendant un bon moment!

June 25, 2016

I am very picky with what products I use in my hair and I typically only use salon-quality shampoos. I was spending the night at a relatives and I had forgotten my bag at home and so I had to use whatever products she already had in the shower and this was it. I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised. It lathered nice and I did not need to use too much to get all of my hair (it is quite long). By the end of my shower the entire washroom was filled with this fresh and clean aroma of coconut.
After my hair was fully dry it felt hydrated and even looked healthy, the smell was also still lingering which was also pleasant.
I probably would not purchase only because I am very content with my current products, however I wouldn't not recommend it to somebody else.

June 13, 2016

I did buy this product to test it but I def didn't like it. It left my hair really dry and noty. Maybe on other type of hair it works great but deff not on mine.

June 11, 2016

I love this stuff - it smells so good! This formula helps to keep my otherwise frizzy, curly hair, a little tamer than usual, and feeling oh so soft, without feeling greasy.

You can usually find this in every grocery, drug store for around $4-5, and sometimes on sale for $3-4.

June 11, 2016

This left my hair very limp and almost greasy. I do have fine hair so maybe it's just not good for my hair type. I won't be repurchasing this particular one again.

June 06, 2016

This is a dependable one for me, the version I like best out of the Herbal Essances line. It's b/c I think this one has a hint of coconut in the scent, and it's a lovely tropical smell. It's such a great price point and these shampoos are good at lathering up quickly without having to wash twice, but sometimes I enjoy doing that. The goo is white in colour, not blue like the packaging so spills don't mess up my shower (shame to a pink goo Herbal Essances I've tried).

June 06, 2016

I have thick curly hair. When I use this shampoo my hair actually feels clean. My hair becomes less frizzy the more I use it. And smells great too. I highly recommend this shampoo. It's amazing.

June 02, 2016

Hey everyone this product is outstanding i have been using this shampoo for as long as i can remember you only require a small amount of shampoo compared to some other brands with makes the shampoo last longer for the price you are paying

May 18, 2016

When I tried to go lighter with my hair colour I found my hair to be dry and damaged so I figured why not try a hydrating shampoo/conditioner. After the first use I noticed my hair to be extremely oily and greasy looking. Smell was great but overall I wasn't a huge fan of this combo.

May 17, 2016

These shampoos and conditioners are not really TOTALLY AMAZING BLOW YOU AWAY GREAT, but they do the trick for a very affordable price, and the smell actually is really amazing!