NIVEA Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 978 in Facial Cleansers

Caring for your skin with skin-friendly ingredients is the perfect way to prepare for the day ahead, or put your day to bed. NIVEA® Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion is enriched with the NIVEA Creme Care Complex to gently remove makeup and impurities while protecting skin’s natural moisture balance. Dermatologically tested. For all skin types.

• Protects skin's natural moisture balance
  • For face and eyes
  • Gently removes makeup and cleanses impurities

Massage over face and eyes. Remove with a cotton pad or water. Ideal for daily use.

January 24, 2017

since I wa a kid all I can remember was the smell of nivea my mom made me use and said it would keep me from getting wrinklies and I'm 50 and I have none I still use this and I love it

January 16, 2017

great everyday cleanser that works magic! i was so worried that this might not work! it does though! you get a clean not greasy cleanse that makes your skin feel fresh and natural!

January 08, 2017

Nivea creme care all in one facial cleansing lotion gently cleanses face , removes make up neatly and protects the skin moisture.is very good for the face.

January 08, 2017

Unfortunately, just not my cup of tea. I received a sample through Nivea. I do almost a full face of make up every day (with foundation, mascara, etc) and this product just isn't strong enough to remove it unless I use a lot and take my time rubbinng it into my face. It does an okay job with removing foundation (but there's a bit of residue left which my toner picked up. It takes forever to remove the mascara ... but it does work. Also not a fan of the texture. Feels a little weird to be putting on a cream product over my make up ...

January 05, 2017

i received a free sample of this product from Nivea along with a coupon. I found that the creme feels nice on my face and does not dry it out. It does remove some makeup but not all unless you use quite a lot of the product

December 15, 2016

I received a sample of this from Nivea and bought the full size with the coupon they gave me, so I was able to buy this for only around $5 or $6 (which is pretty good). Used this for a little over a week and I really love how when I use this, my face feels moisturized even right after washing my face! When massaged on your face with water, has a milky consistency. Does an average job at removing makeup but definitely need to use a little toner or makeup remover afterwards to take off the remaining eyeliner and mascara. Personally, I don't wear too much makeup so I don't mind it too much. Really love how it doesn't sting your eyes at all and hasn't broken me out.

November 16, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this cleansing lotion. I'm from The Bahamas, so I always struggled with finding cleansers that wouldn't dry skin out & moisturizers that didn't make my skin feel oily/greasy in the heat, but this one never did either, always left my skin feeling soft, moisturized, fresh and clean. But I recently moved to Canada & now my skin always feels dry & it works just as well! I tried it from a sample package from Nivea & have been hooked ever since.

November 15, 2016

I was amazed with this lotion. I did not believe it would cleanse my skin without it feeling dry immediately. As soon as I used it I felt my skin all over my face and couldn't believe it didn't feel dry. It was very gentle and applied smoothly. Also, unlike many other products on the market I didn't smell or immediately feel as though there was any harsh chemicals like alcohol in it. I was very impressed.

November 13, 2016

I got this product as a sample from Nivea and I liked it on my face so I purchased the full size product as I got the 2$ coupon with the sample, i have been using it for almost 2 weeks now and I still like it. The smell is really nice, it removes the make up. Nivea recomends not to wash your face after applying this product on your face, but i do wash because it is a little sticky, other than that I like it and will continue using it.

November 09, 2016

Bon prix ,mais le produit n'est pas tout à fait adapté pour ma peau. Un peu trop hydratant pour nettoyer mon visage chaque jour. Je recommande pour les peaux plus sèches.