Sally Hansen Double Duty - Strengthening Base Coat & Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

March 22, 2016

I find this tries to do two things at once and does them both in mediocrity. I find after I use this, my nails stay wet for a very long time and dry quite bubbly, even if the polish underneath is quite dry. I'd say this is a case where you need two separate products.

February 22, 2016

The Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat is one of my favorite. It's easy to apply. It leaves my nail feeling shinny. It's long lasting and does not chip. It's also fairly price for the quality plus you get two product in 1 the base and top coat.

October 22, 2015

I use it every time I put nail polish as a base coat so my nail polish doesn't stain my nail and also I use it as a top coat and it has extended the length of time before my nail polish started chipping. I love this base/top coat it's the best one i've bought .

August 16, 2015

I really don't like this polish. I used it as a top coat (not base) and my nails chipped that day, and I did nothing all day. The second that I went to work, my nails chipped even more. I use Julep nail polish for colour, and normally that polish lasts a solid week. It definitely didn't last when I used this polish as a top coat. This was a waste of my money, in my opinion, and the only thing it did was make a matte polish have a shiny finish. Not worth it.

March 11, 2015

I've been using this one for years now and I really like it. I have tried different brands but always go back to Sally Hansen.

June 17, 2014

YESSS Finally a good base and top coat that not only preps nails well (Unlike some base coats that actually makes nail polish real hard to go on) but it also LASTS THROUGH HOT WATER! and Dishes!!

And its SHINY

After a day that is, like most top coats/nail polishes - you should keep your hands out of soaking hot water for about 24-36 hours, but after that go to town, because this top coat actually protects well!

After a few weeks of this on my toes (yes, I neglected to change polish for that long this time oops) I noticed it started to get that white effect in the shower. But then again you should change yours more.. haha

March 28, 2014

This is the best base/top coat combination that I’ve found! Great quality for the price, and my nails last days without chipping!

June 13, 2010

One of my favorite all-in-one base and top coat combos. Very cheap, but great quality. Well worth it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye