Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Nice twist on gingerale!

I was expecting more of a lemonade flavour. Its there, but not quite enough for me. However given that, its still very refreshing especially ice cold. It would be excellent as a mixer for drinks this summer ! 8/10 for me

Very tasty!

This pop gives a nice refreshing kick to ginger ale. It has its regular ginger ale taste that I love along with a nice new kick. It’s a great combination of flavours!

My new summer fav

This drink will go with me everywhere this summer. The taste is smooth and refreshing. Perfect amount of sweetness. I think it will be great with vodka or rum. Price is great even thought I received it free. I will be adding this to my shopping list when I run out

Tastes awesome

So I just got the coupon for my free case of12 cans of the new lemonade flavor and drove right to the store to get it. I have always drank Canada dry ginger ale so when the need flavor came out it ,add me very excited! So I read the calories and sugar content, and I didn't think anything of it. Till I seen the difference between this and Pepsi. So just so you knw Pepsi has more sugar.

CANADA DRY LEMONADE FLAVOURED GINGER ALE

CanadaDryLemonade and chickadvisor got it free thanks you i like the taste of the CanadaDryLemonade its a light and not to sweet taste with a light lemonade taste will for sure buy if i can find a diet one since 34 gr of sugar per can in the regular one but love the taste my family also love the taste

A great summertime bevy

I love ginger ale and lemonade, so I love that they’d combined the two flavours. Makes for a great summertime bevy, with or without a bit of adult mix.

Delicious lemonade/gingerale hybrid!

Chick advisor and Canada Dry have me the chance to try the new lemonade flavoured gingerale and it is amazing! It was rather hard to find, I went to 6 different stores before finally lucking out and finding it! It was definitely well worth the search. This is the perfect combination, usually I find lemonade too sweet, but combined with Canada Dry gingerale it’s perfect, you can definitely taste the lemonade flavour, but you can also still tell it’s gingerale. I think this would be excellent in a cocktail, or on its own as a refreshing summer drink. I would definitely buy this again.

Ginger ale limonade

Wow c'est un goût délicieux très rafraichissant surtout avec l'été qui arrive.
    Agréable, je vais racheter ce produit.
    Je l'ai goûté gratuitement grâce à Chick Advisor, merci

So refreshing on ice!!

I normally drink the regular Canada Dry but recently I saw this in the store and picked this up instead and I’m so glad I did. This is so refreshing when cold or on ice, especially on a hot day! I will definitely be buying this again. I cannot get enough of the refreshing sparkling lemon flavour! So yummy!

My new summer drink!

I am all about limited edition drinks especially when it is related to summer! I love the original ginger ale and when I tried this version of it I loved it even more! It is very refreshing! I don’t think it taste a lot like lemonade but it still tastes so good! I would choose this over the new Pepsi mango any day!

Thank you chickadvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this for free!