Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent

May 05, 2020

Gives a fresh and silky underarm feel

I like Dove products and found a coupon for this and decided to give it a try because I was leery about of Aluminum as I know it cannot be healthy for your skin and probably toxic. It smells great and worked for a few hours. I just feel for the price it is extremely expensive. It was priced at $7.99 at Shoppers. I was lucky to have a BOGO offer but on its own I cannot justify that price. Otherwise it is a good product and it is 74g which should last a while!

May 04, 2020

My Favourite Drugstore Deodorant

I'm quite picky about deodorant - I find that I can't use a lot of the drugstore brands. However, this Dove one is the only one that I use because it smells great and lasts all day.

May 01, 2020

Dove Deodorant I loved it

I love this product, it smells so good and it is so efficient I would totally buy it again I bought it for my sister and she loved it as well. It’s such a light sent it smells so clean

2.2/5

May 01, 2020

Smell nice

I have like some how the smell. But it not protect for a long period. For instance, when you go to the gym you need to reapply it otherwise you can smell bad.

April 30, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

What's sweat? Lol

I love all dove products. That's mostly what I buy. This deoderoent sure works for me. It's amazing, I don't smell like onions and I don't even have sweat stains anymore, I would buy it again and again.

April 30, 2020

Its a good product

C'est un bon produit , n hesitez pas de les tester , j animer bien avoir samples dans la marque est Dove
    Bon chance a tous le monde d avoir des samples

April 24, 2020

dove o% aluminum deodorant coconut and pink jasmine

wow quel senteur, j'adore. Il est efficace toute la journee et il s'appliquer bien. Pas de tache sur les vetements. De plus il est sans o% aluminum.

April 22, 2020

Love this deodorant

This dove deodorant lasts all day smell great! Love the smell of anything coconuts. Probably the best deodorant i’ve tried, highly recommend this one.

April 20, 2020

I would buy this product. I had my daughter try it and she l

I really liked this product. I would recommend this to my friends and family. My daughter really like this brand. It had a nice smell it wasn’t strong and I really liked that.

April 14, 2020

Great

this is a good deodarant and i love using it keeps me fresh and feelig great all day long gotta try it everyone its really great stuff thank you dove you know people best