Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 01, 2020

Love love love this stuff!!

Been using this for years and I won’t buy another type! Makes my under arms so soft and really helps with the sweat! Being a mom of six I have very tense moments at time!! It’s never failed me!!

February 29, 2020

Good product

I liked the product and the delicate parfum. I didn't have any allergies and I am keeping use it. The price is a little expensive if you compare with others deodorant but it's ok.

February 28, 2020

Mon compagnon anti odeur

Fraîcheur et tranquillité d’esprit. Produit méritant la confiance. À utiliser sans crainte pour la zone sensible, non irritant et sans aluminium donc plus sûr pour la peau.

February 27, 2020

My go to!

The smell is very subtle, you'll smell it when you apply but it's not strong enough to be smelled through your clothes ! It works great for a regular day use.

February 27, 2020

Aluminum free

It kind of goes on kind of like a gel, but is only really effective for the smell. I find myself still feeling wet in the pit area. The size is good for the price.

Sandwell, United Kingdom

Dove Deodorant

I love this Deodorant, smells lovely also leaves no white marks, does what it says on the bottle, smells really refreshing I'd definitely purchase in the future

Bon produit

Très bonne qualité prix. Je ne suis pas surprise de la qualité puisque cette compagnie fait toujours de bons produits. Je recommande facilement aux autre.

Nice product

I love this deodorant since it is free from aluminum and it has a fresh scent of cucumber and green tea, I loooooove it so much especially in summer time .

February 13, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Best deodorant

I’d definitely recommend the dove cucumber deodorant . The smell is amazing and it keeps my skin smooth and dry. It’s so good at keeping you dry that my husband (an avid runner) also uses it and says it’s the best deodorant he’s tried. I’ve also purchased the spray and I like it but not as much I like this style.

February 13, 2020

I would buy this again

I find this product works really well to prevent excess sweating and odour as well as works better then other products by different companies which I had no success with. This is a product
    I highly recommend and will continue to do so.