Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent

August 25, 2019

Great deodorant!

Goes on clear, doesn't leave any white marks on clothes. Has a nice clean smell. I really like the option of a 0% aluminum deodorant for females. I would definitely purchase this again.

August 25, 2019

Two thumbs up!

I really like this new Dove deodorant. The scent is fresh and clean. I like the texture of this new formula. It is more of the consistency of a men's stick rather than the chalky feeling of a typical women's stick. It doesn't leave white marks on my clothes and keeps me odours free all day! Love it!

Clean fresh protective

The dove deodorant was very smooth on application and felt comfortable and didnt irritate under my arms. The scent was clean and fresh and energizing. I felt protected the whole day. I feel great about the 0 aluminum.

J'adore!!!

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre d'une campagne Chick Advisor. J'utilise une autre marque depuis quelques années mais je suis toujours ouverte à essayer d'autres marques aussi. Je m'entraîne plusieurs heures par semaine et j'ai besoin d'un déo efficace mais aussi transparent (qui veut des lignes blanches visibles sous les bras pendant un entraînement?!). Ce déo répond à mes besoins et il sent bon en prime. J'ai trouvé un nouveau coup de coeur!

Aluminum Free

I got the new dove 0% aluminum deodorant for free with chick advisor and I’m so excited to try this 24 hour long lasting formula. The scent is light and not intrusive. Thanks t doesn’t stain my shirts or leave a white film. I love that I am not putting on harmful chemicals on my body especially when I’m pregnant.

August 23, 2019

Good for your average day

When I first tried out this product, I thought it was so great! I love that it has no aluminum - especially because I am pregnant! The smell is great, it goes on well and I had no issues with it leaving any residue on my clothing. When I wore it during days I was doing regular activities in average weather, it worked perfectly. However, there was one day where it was very hot and this product could just not hold up. I was very sweaty and even smelly. I have since switched back to my other deodorant, but I will likely use this during the fall/winter when the colder weather comes.

August 23, 2019

best deodorant

smells great and last long time. dont need to apply much at all. and only once a day. best one out there and great price and quality. but it again and again

August 22, 2019

Love it!

I am very picky on what type of deodorant I buy these days and this one I absolutely loved it and have recently purchased one for my daughter too. It has a great scent and lasts all day on me. I’ll definitely keep on buying this product!

Updated On: August 22, 2019

Forgot to add #gotitfree #freeproduct

August 22, 2019

Reliable Aluminum Free Deoderant

I received this product #gotitfree from Chick Advisor, and it is the best aluminum free deodorant that I have used to date. The stick goes on smooth and the curved design is unique and comfortable to hold. I'm very active and this deodorant is effective - I never stank after a long run ,or hot yoga session. I felt very confident wearing this deodorant! The scent is fresh but subtle which I appreciated. Overall, I would totally buy this deoderant on a regular basis.

August 21, 2019

Freshness

Love the fresh scent on it. Glides on smooth and effortless. Gives the necessary all day protection and is 0% aluminum - which is Amazing!!

Thank you Chickadvisor for introduction!
    #gotitfree #freeproduct