Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent

September 04, 2019
    Powys, United Kingdom

Brilliant

I was looking for something fresh and did what it says on the tin and I found it with this Dove Deodorant. I had a busy day ahead and alit of running around I was left feeling dry and fresh all day absolutely brilliant

September 04, 2019

Cool as a Cucumber!

After years of searching for the perfect deodorant, along comes Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber and Green Tea. I am in love with this product, from the smooth application to the 24 hour protection, it is wonderful! The fragrance is lovely, there but not overpowering. And so fresh! No marks on your clothes, either. How's that for performance! Thanks to ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to test and review for free.... and for introducing me to this fantastic deodorant from Dove!

September 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Dove déo

Wow et wow! Efficacité impeccable! En plus sans aluminium , ne tache pas , odeur de frais qui reste et premier déodorant avec une protection qui m'a duré 24 heures!

Yay aluminum free

I’m excited to try this deodorant because it’s aluminum free. I love how smooth it feels when applied. No residue is left behind. The scent is nice and light. However I find that I have to reapply later in the evening because It’s actually making me smell in a not so pleasant manner. That’s the only draw back to it but I actually really like the application and the fact that there’s no aluminum. I would still purchase it in the future.

August 29, 2019

Nice to see Doce make a safer product!

I was so glad to try this out. It's great seeing a company branch out and learn how toxic traditional antiperspirants are.
    With the same typical scents from Dove, you will love this.
    Took a few days where I needed to reapply 2x/day but once my body got used to it, this stuff works.

0.8/5

Did not work for me

Thanks to #chickadvisor, I #gotitfree.
    I am very sad to say that the Dove aluminum free deodorant did not work for me. The fragrance was nice and it went on smooth, but that is where the good stuff ends. It felt really sticky after application, so I put on more and then it was slimy. It did nothing for controlling odor, and it was not even really hot days that I used it on. Sorry Dove but this was a miss for me.

Love this!

#tryDoveZeroAluminum
    I love this deodorant, once I got used to it!
    It leaves my Pitts a bit sticky at first but then it goes away. It smells nice.
    At the end of the day I still feel fresh!
    I will definately be buying this product!

#igotitfree

August 29, 2019

I will be buying this product again.

I don't like alot of perfume and Dove came through with this clean, light scent of cucumber and green tea. The effectiveness of this product is amazing! I love it.

2.7/5

no aluminum

i received this product for free through chickadvisor. love the light scent. i have tried other deoderants, and its nice that this one is in a stick form but i found it to be a bit sticky going on and doesn't last through the day especially if your sweating a little.

August 28, 2019

works like a charm

i have been using this deodrant for over a month now and really like the honey cucumber scent not to strong just perfect. I dont stink so that to me is a sign that it is working. Also the fact that it has no aluminum in it as i tend to like this better. I would highly recomend it to friends and family.