Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent

No stinky pits!

This is a deodorant and therefore not meant to stop you from sweating. Thus, I’m not rating this as an antiperspirant but rather whether or not it keeps me from smelling. This has a nice light fragrance to it and kept me from smelling all day.

New Brunswick, Canada

dove deodorant

It is a great size product, will last a long time, has a great scent that makes your feel great all day. I would purchase this product again and again

Feels like butter

I was super excited to try this product for two main reasons. First, I have had too many people in my family with cancer to not know that I wanted an aluminum free deodorant! The second reason was, I have been hitting the gym way more so I was finding my old deodorant was starting to make me itch. I was delighted to discover that the Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber and Green Tea was not only amazing smelling but felt like I was applying body butter. It was so smooth and made my skin feel amazing! Even after a hard workout, my underarm skin wasn’t itchy! I would definitely buy this again!! #gotitfree

August 27, 2019

Great for sensitive Skin !

I have sensitive skin under my arms. This product helps me with that problem. The price is great , the smell is great, the products lasts throughout the day. No need to reapply. The smell isn't strong and i don't get complaints from the sensitive noses. Love this products so much !

Good Choice

I have been using A few aluminum free Deodorants for a few months now, some i have liked, some a have not. I do like this deodorant, it has been pretty hot here, and even used it while at the cottage/beach. Worked good, had to reapply through out the day, but that is normal with aluminum free, and I think with the benefits it is worth the switch.

2.0/5

August 27, 2019

Love the idea, hate the feel.

I was SO excited to try the Dove Alumunum-free antiperspirant because I am already a regular user if Dove antiperspirant, but have wanted to switch over to a safer, aluminium-free version. From the very first use I knew I would not be able to wear it on a regular basis. Unfortunately it left my skin extremely sticky and uncomfortable. I can't stand when my skin sticks together when I put my arm down, it drives me crazy. I'm unsure of why all alumunim-free antiperspirants seem to have this issue. Surely there must be an alternate ingredient that would take the stick away if the product. The smell was nice, as all dove antiperspirants seem to be, but I just cannot handle the stickiness. I do appreciate their effort to make an aluminum-free version, I just hope they can create an even better version that is not so sticky.

Finally

Finally a product that works for busy women all day. With this product comes the confidence, that it will keep working the entire day. Way to go Dove.

August 27, 2019

Love Dove, Will be Purchasing Again!

I purchased this product to try along the existing Dove deodrant products i use (aerosol, clinical). I have normal BO and i like the smoothness and the silkness that this product went on like. It was clear and did not leave residue. It had a faint smell, not overpowering. The price point is a bit high - i would wait till it goes on sale before purchasing again. There were only to scents available but i would like to see them expand on that. Worth a try and a buy!

August 26, 2019

A nice surprise

I was lucky to get picked to try Dove 0% Aluminum as part of Chickadvisor #gotitfree. I was a bit skeptical that it would keep me dry all day, but it did. The formula was gentle on my skin but strong enough to keep me dry all day. Bonus that it’s aluminum free. Great deodorant!

August 26, 2019

0 aluminum 100% efficacité

Ce produit n'as pas d'aluminium dedans, sécuritaire pour nous et il sent frais. Je trouve qu'il est efficace entre 10-12 heures. Il est très naturel et il glissé bien sûr la peau la texture est crémeuse. Je vais en acheter c'est sûr!