Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent

September 06, 2019

I'll be buying this again

I recently received DOVE 0% ALUMINUM DEODORANT CUCUMBER & GREEN TEA SCENT to test (although for some reason it didn't get to me until well after it was supposed to), when I got it I was eager to try it as I've been teying to cut down on harmful chemicals and aluminum is one that's been linked to a bunch of stuff so eliminating it is key to me.
    I'm a busy stay at home mom of 2 young boys and oh my, I rarely stop so I needed something to stand up to my busy lifestyle and so far this is doing the job.
    The scent is light and fresh, there is a slight chemical scent which is expected with artificial scents but it's not overwhelming thankfully.
    The texture is a bit different than what I'm used to, it's more of a gel, not as dry as other deodorants that I'm used to but it doesn't leave me sticky so that's great.
    As far as I can tell I don't stink so that's great as well.
    Bottom line, for a non-natural deodorant this one fits the bill!

Love love it

I tried this and i love it. The smell is great it has a nice fresh clean scent. It doesnt leave any residue, and works mos importantly. I would definitely buy this again it os one of the best aluminum free deodorant. Also love the big size.

2.3/5

Didn't work for me

I received this product for free through Chick Advisor. Unfortunately, the deodorant did not work well for me. The first hour or so it seemed fine but any longer and I started to smell a bit funky. I am not sure if a different scent would work differently but the cucumber & green tea scent did not do well with me. The deodorant applied nicely overall and did not leave any residue. I do like the fact that it contains 0% aluminum. I may try another scent and see if it makes a difference.

September 06, 2019

Not all deodorant is created equal

Is it weird to love a deodorant? The 0% aluminum cucumber & green tea Dove deodorant kept me dry and smelling fresh through some heavy gardening, renovations and hot summer bbq's all while being soft on my skin. It glides on like a gel but without being sticky or tacky. And because it has no alcohol, there was no post shave burning. I love that it takes care of my skin and I don't have to be worried about the aluminium or white marks on clothes.

Love this product!

I love testing products for #chickadvisor! This product is fantastic with it's scent, strength, and especially because it's 0% aluminum!! I cannot wait to try the other scents of Dove's 0% Aluminum Deodorant! @dovecanada @dove #trydovezeroaluminum @chickadvisor

September 06, 2019

I would definitely buy this product again

It has a nice light scent. Feels fresh all day. Excellent price for the quality would most definitely purchase again. Keeps you dry all day I really like this product

September 05, 2019

Smell Great

It smell great and it work. I like that there is aluminum in it. The fact that it worked is great. I will never back to the other deodorant again. I love this product.

Didn't work for me

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I love Dove products but this was a fail for me. It smells nice and keeps my under arms soft and moisturized. However I found the need to reapply multiple times throughout the day as the "deodorant" part only lasted a couple of hours. I will stick to the antiperspirant.

I love this deodorant

I always buy aluminum free deodorants. I had my preferred brand which was natural but quite expensive but Dove 0% Aluminum performs just as well as my previous one if not better. It is very gentle on skin an has a very pleasant fragrance. I’d recommend this product!

LOVE IT

Ok, I was really skeptical about this product as I have never tried one that is aluminum-free but I am trying to be more conscious. This was great, lasted all day and did not get all over my clothes. The smell was also quite mild as well. I would definitely rebuy this; as it is good for me and the price isn't terrible! I would definitely recommend.