Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

February 11, 2019

The only soap bar that’s good for you lol

We’ve all learned from the dove commercial how normal soap washes out your skin cells or sumn and dove renews them. Maybe not skin cells...sumn else. Honestly dove is such a great bath and body brand tht anything they make is good. So 5/5 for gbis

February 11, 2019

THE BAR

Dove....The White Beauty Bar. Its a must. Mild, Smooth and lots of lather. Makes your skin feel so fresh and smooth. Its a must. Makes you feel so refreshed. Love it.

February 10, 2019

I buy this all the time

This is the best soap I've ever used. It doesn't make my skin feel tight after I'm done in the shower and it keeps my skin very moisturized. I love the scent as well!

February 10, 2019

Très bon produit

Ce produit est vraiment bien, il est très agréable sur la peau et hydrate vraiment très bien la peau. Je recommande vraiment ce produit. Je le rachèterait sans hésiter.

February 09, 2019

I use this product for almost 4 years now.

I love Dove products. I LOVE how mild and effective the product are. My family use this everyday. The smell is great, it's moisturize my skin and very affordable as well.

Dove White Beauty Bar is my Favorite

I have been using Dove Beauty Bars for years now. I love the moisturiser in the beauty bar it leaves my skin feeling so soft I even use ut on my face. Its the only soap you will find in our home. My husband uses it in the shower everyday and that he feels good after using it. It smells so fresh and never disappoints me. My skin loves it...

Parfait

C'est mon savon preferer et je l'utilise a chaque soir en prenant ma douche! Ma peau sent tellement bonne après et est vraiment douce. Ce produit est hydratant alors parfait si tu a une peau sèche.

February 09, 2019

When in doubt always use dove

These Dove soap bars come in handy when you need to get clean fast in the shower and don't have a lot of time to get ready. Good bang for your buck, smells very good and fresh.

February 08, 2019

I will purchase again.

I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate me. Plus,I feel clean after using it. My fiancé also likes the Doce white bars in the shower. They are his preferred choice.

February 08, 2019

10+ years

Dove has been my go to for at least 10 years. I love that the bar soap does not leave my skin feeling tight and almost “sticky” after a shower. I even use it on my face. The mild scent does not irritate my easily triggered sinuses and the soap is very mild on my extremely dry skin.