Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

New Brunswick, Canada

I love this product

It makes you feel very fresh and clean. It doesn't leave a greasy film on your skin. I have sensitive skin and I don't get a reaction with Dove, it is certainly my go to

Favourite bar

This is my favourite bar soap. The smell is not overwhelming and I don't ever feel like there is buildup left on my skin. It leaves my skin soft and clean.

April 11, 2019

I will not use anything else

I have been using this product for years. It helped when I had acne and is now helping with dry skin.

I always feel clean and fresh after a shower. There is no residue on my skin and my skin feels soft.

I would definitely recommend this product.

Leaves skin so soft

This stuff leaves your skin looking and feeling fabulous. It's creamy and leaves skin clean and moisturized. As far bar soaps go this is probably the best one for caring for your skin in the long term.

I SMELL GREAT

It smells so good going on and keeps me squeaky clean. Definitely reccomendig to friends. I love using this every day and it's good on sensitive skin.

It’s okay

Started off great,made my skin soft and it felt better right after my morning shower. But my skin still dried out pretty fast by the end of the day...

Best soap

Dove Beauty Bar is the soap that I come back to all the time after trying out various other bath soaps, specially during the winter season. Dove Beauty Bar makes me skin soft and smooth post-shower.

I have sensitive skin but Dove Beauty Bar works fine for me. It is also easy to bring when I travel by plane since it isn't a liquid.

Clean

Moisturizes my dry skin and leaves it smooth, soft, and clean. Does not leave the feeling of soap residue on your hands or body. I usually use it for my hand but sometimes I would use it to wash body in the shower.

Savon dove

Ce produit de Dove est fantastique! Le prix, la senteur et la sensation sur la peau. Je le recommande à ceux qui ont une peau sensible. Il dure longtemps pour la grosseur du produit.

Exellent produit.

Je me sert uniquement de se savon. Jai la peau tres sensible et cette barre de savon ne m'achesse pas la peau. Je le recommande fortement. En trouve partout.