Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Un classique

Peu importe les différents savons en barres que j'utilise, je reviens toujours au DOVE, encore plus depuis que la gamme est maintenant sans cruauté envers les animaux.

Georgia, United States

The best smell and texture

Dove has the best smell and is the softest that you can find in the stores. My skin loves it and it also helps with making my tattoos always looking like new.

August 13, 2019

I already have purchased this product again

very creamy, goes on easy, like the feel on my skin, my skin feels so soft, I feel clean. Stores well, easy to find in the store, selection is always good at the stores

Best soap!

We have been using Dove soap for years. I love the light scents that are available( original is my fave) it is the only soap my husband and son could use that did not cause any skin reactions.

I loved it

I really loved this amazing product. It made my skin feel great and it made it feel super soft. I really loves this and would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Oregon, United States

Face full of bubbles

For years this is the only soap I have washed my face with. It is the most sensitive I’ve found, doesn’t bring out my excezma and keeps every pimple away. I couldn’t be happier to have found it.

August 13, 2019

Un savon doux pour la peau

J’adore ce savon! Simple, efficace. Ne laisse aucun résidu sur la peau

Beaucoup de senteurs différentes agréables et douces.
    Laisse la peau douce et revigorée après l’utilisation

Excellent product

Love Dove soap it leave your skin clean and moisturize to the perfection. No residu left. They come in different smell and even have one for the sentitive skin.

Best bar soap by far

Lathers really well. It doesn’t dry out your skin and it’s not harsh. Lovely smell too. The price is right on point for the bar soap. Cheaper bars just not worth it.

August 13, 2019

I use this product regularly

I use this soap on a regular basis. It makes my skin feel soft and silky. I have sensitive skin and it has never irritated me at all. I would recommend this product.