Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

June 07, 2019

J’adore ces mon savon préféré

J’adore ce produit et ma peau aussi . J’utilise pratiquement chaque jour le produit ainsi que ma famille. Ma barre de savon préféré depuis longtemps .

June 07, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Dove soap is amazing

I love dove soap it is absolutely the best on my dry skin and isn’t harsh at all it cleans well doesn’t have a crazy scent if you are not in to products with a lot of scent especially for sensitive skin.

Always in stock

I started using unscented dove bar soap as my doctor thought this would be best for me. I kinda though ugh bar soap. I have been using a puffy and gel soap for so long.
    I was surprised at how effective this worked on me. I now always keep my washroom stocked with this. I will forever be buying it.

Smooth skin

I love this product. Dove is always my go to when it comes to bar soap. I love how it does leave a gooey residue after i use it. I also enjoy the smell and how it leaves my skin refreshed. I would recommend this to anyone

June 06, 2019

I will buy this bar anywhere

I would buy this product again and again. It's got great value for money.smells great too. My skins appears younger and all the flaky and wrinkles are all gone

Love it

I’ve been using Dove for almost a decade now because I have dry skin. I use the body wash mainly that is available in bulk from Costco. Whenever I ran out of Dove body wash I don’t have any problem using the bar soap it does not dry my skin at all.

June 05, 2019

The only bar soap I'll buy

Love this soap so much!! It's the only bar soap I'll buy. I've tried many other brands, no others leave skin feeling like Dove does. Most other brands make my skin feel dry after. Using Dove, my skin feels both clean and moisturized!!

AWESOME

awesome product IT IS GREAT for everyoneawesome product IT IS GREAT for everyoneawesome product IT IS GREAT for everyoneawesome product IT IS GREAT for everyoneawesome product IT IS GREAT for everyone

June 04, 2019

Probably the most versatile bar of soap there is

When I find that I am starting to break out, I reach for this bar of soap. It works with every skin type. My dad suffers from eczema and he swears by this bar. Highly recommended!

June 04, 2019

Love Dove!

This is definitely one of my favorite bar soaps. It has a fresh clean scent and leaves my skin feeling so soft. It lathers up really well and rinses away easily