Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

March 24, 2020
    United States

Gentle Soap

I love this Dove White Beauty Bar! It cleans great, but is also gentle. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and dry like some other brands. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized.

March 24, 2020
    Indiana, United States

Dove bar soap

The dove beauty bar is one of the best soaps. I like the way it smells, how my skin feels so smooth and soft after I get out the of the shower, and the smell is amazing and long lasting! I definitely reccomend this soap!

March 21, 2020

I and my husband use this product every day.

I and my husband use this product every day. Dove White Beauty Bar is our trusted brand and it never fails us. It gently cleanses, nourishes and makes our skin feel so soft. Plus it has subtle, calming scent that we never get tired of. Lastly, it is never expensive to buy. That is why we make sure that we never run out of stock of this wonderful product. We would definitely continue using it and, would absolutely recommend it to my friends.

Love this soap!

My family has sensitive skin and dove has always been the best product on our skin. leaves us feeling clean and refreshed and smells amazing! It’s a product we will always have in our home

March 20, 2020

This product is great, I have been using it for long time.

This soap is very Gentle,soft and really freshen up your skin. From our baby lotion to my baby, shampoo and bar soap we dont look for another brand. The best soap I can tell.

Amazing for winter time

This is the soap to use in the winter especially, I find that when I used other soap my skin felt right after use and like it wanted to peel off. Once I started using dove I wasn’t getting that dry feeling I felt just like the soap silky and smooth and the bar itself never dried out. It’s my go to for winter skin for sure

March 20, 2020

Best soap for entire family

I love how this product can be used by all members of my family from babe to grandma. It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean without the heavy perfume smell. It is also reasonably priced which fits our familys budget,

March 20, 2020

Been using this for years!

This hand soap is something I have used for years, as my mom always told me it's the best for your face! She is right! Whenever I use this as my face wash, I always have clear, soft skin. Definitely recommend.

Dove is great!

I Love Dove. Dove is the only brand I buy for my family! It is very reasonably priced and they tend to have coupons for them as well! I have no complaints about the dove bar as it leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good.

March 20, 2020

I would buy this again not to expensive

This is a wonderful product. I have a little dry skin this helped with that as well. I also like this product because I can use it on my young children too makes it easier.