Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Amazing

Keeps my skin feeling Super soft. It is the only bar of soap I use. I always stock up on the amount I buy incase I am to run out. It is an amazing scent and not oily. Don't run out super quick.

February 15, 2019

I wouldn't use another brand

I love Dove soap, my hole family use it. My 13 yr old son has sentience sensitive skin, his pediatrician recommended Dove. Doesn't leave a film on your skin.

Family approved

Love it....I buy this product frequently, my teen daughters love this soap, it leaves you fresh and moisturized after your shower, give it a try. You won't be disappointed

My go-to product

I absolutely love dove soap. I've been using dove my entire life. I've tried many other brands but nothing has ever made my skin feel and clean and soft as dove.

Great value for quality

Only brand of soap I will use! It feels greats on my skin and never leaves a weird residue after my shower. Highly recommend dove soap! Also, great price!!

February 14, 2019

Why are you buying expensive face products!

This is the only soap I know. This is the only soap we ever had in our house since I was a kid. Everyone asks how I escaped the terrible teens with always having clear skin and I used to shake my head, now I know. Doves beauty bar was used in my childhood home and now mine. I asked my mother why she bought it and it was because my little sister had sensitive skin and her pharmacist recommended it, she never used anything else. In my home, I’m still using it and other than aging wrinkles my skin is still fine. Why spend money on expensive beauty products when you have a product that works and is not expensive? Dove beauty bar is definitely a thumbs up product.

2.8/5

pas pour tout le monde!

Le savon dove n'est pas fais pour tout le monde. Il est supposé rendre la peau douce et de bien hydraté mais moi il me rend la peau ultra sèche. Mais j'aime bien l'odeur :)

February 14, 2019

Really great product for sensitive skin

I really like this product. My skin is sensitive and it’s really soft on my skin. I feel clean and my skin feels hydrate. The sent is nice and I would definitely use again it’s now a staples in my house.

February 14, 2019

Love it! Great for sensitive skin.

Its awesome. Best soap ive ever used. The only bar soap i use. Dove is grreaat for sensitive skin.. gentle and doesnt make ur skin feel tight after rinse. ❤

Best soap,bar ever

The dove soap bar is rich and creamy. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. There is no soap residue left on my skin. By using this bar, my skin gets softer and softer. It has a clear, fresh scent.