Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

April 09, 2019

I would buy this product for my whole family

I love Dove White Beauty Bar. There’s nothing like knowing that your skin is silky smooth and soft – and with the right products you can have that feeling every single day. Dove White Beauty Bar combines a gentle cleansing with amazing results.

Creamy beauty soap

Dove beauty soap has been my face wash for more than 5 years,it’s creamy and smells good, My skins really sensitive and I’ve tried a bunch of good and expensive face washes as well as drug store soaps and face washes
    I love dove because after washing my face it dsnt leave the face dry and scaly
    Would recommend it to others too

Definitely a keeper

Dove White Beauty Bar is definitely one of the best soaps out there. Keeps skin feeling clean, soft and moisturized. Not itchy and dry like most soaps. Definitely will stock up on it for use by whole family.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

love it!

This product is amazing. Skin feels so soft and clean. I especially like how it feels on my face. Its part of my daily routine. I use it every day, wouldn't be without it!

Dove Beauty Bar

Dove Beauty Bar is one of a kind! I've tries several kinds of bar soaps, and nothing even come CLOSE to what Dove does for my skin! My skin is left soft, fresh, light and I LOVE it! I defiantly recommend this to everyone!

The only soap I’ll use!

I have been using Dove soap for 20+ years and have yet to find any other bar soap that is as gentle and moisturizing on my skin. From the sensitive skin formula to the scented ones, you can’t beat how Dove bars make your skin feel and the scent is lovely but not overpowering. It cleans well, without stripping the skin and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. Love. Love. Love.

The one and only

This is the only soap I use on myself love the smell and love the way it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. This will be the only soap i use for me.LOVE IT

April 08, 2019

Keeps my skin super soft

I have been using this soap since I was in High school, now im 25 and still using it. My friends always ask how come my skin is so soft and its because of this. i HATE the feeling of moisturizer on my skin, i know its bad But im super lazy to moisturize my skin. This bar of soap keeps my skin so hydrated and feeling clean. I love it

Tattoo after care!

The only soap I use for my tattoo after care! Doesn't dry my skin out too much either like most other bar soaps do. Lathers really well. I always stock up on these and keep them in our bathroom closet for guests who visit.

Wow!

J’achete Ce produits depuis plusieurs années. J’adore l’efficacité Et la douceur de ce produit autant pour moi, mon conjoint et mes enfants. J’aime la douceur de la peau et l’odeur de ce produit.