Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

ibelis romero

Great product at a low price.
    I like that it leaves my skin soft, it smells nice, it feels clean and at the same time it does not dry my skin.
    Recommended for good price and quality

June 03, 2019

10/10 Would Highly Recommend!

Dove is my go-to soap. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and clean, plus it's not expensive! Great price-quality ratio. Would highly recommend Dove soap

I would buy this again

Dove has always been my go to soap, whether it be for my body or as a face wash. This soap is gentle on the skin, and doesn't cause my eczema to flair up like other bars of soaps do. If you are looking for a gentle soap, I highly recommend this one for sensitive skin.

June 02, 2019

Love how soft it makes my skin feel!

Best stuff ever! Been using dove for yeaRs. Works great for the whole family. From my toddler to my construction working husband.

I
    Love both the sensitive and regular bars. Both work great!

June 02, 2019

I've been using this Forever

I've been using this product since I was a tiny infant. This is the soap my whole family using. Even my grown children use it with there children. I am proud to say that I Will Always use DOVE!!!

June 01, 2019

Dove Body soap

This is my go to daily body bar for my skin . It’s affordable, it smells clean, I use it on myself and all my children ! Leaves my skin feeling clean and moist with no dry residue ! Dove is a must have in my shower and daily routine !

June 01, 2019

I will buy this product again! I use it frequently!

This product is great! It lasts a good amount of time. It is gentle on the skin but does the job too! Love this brand and this product. Will definitely be buying this again.

May 30, 2019

You don't need lotion if you have the right soap

I like this soap because it doesn't dry your skin. It lathers well and comes hypo allergenic as well. I've used other soaps and it drys my skin. Love Dove

May 30, 2019

Good soap of choice everyday for the whole family.

Taking a bath it is a good choice to use.My skin makes soft and smell good.It is also good using all over the body and the smells last for so long.Advisable to use everyday and I am not lobger using lotion because of the dove.

May 30, 2019

I definitely buy this product always

I love used that product, i always have in my home, the values is really nice deal specially with you buy the big package.... definitely recommended .