Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Classic must have.

Favourite bar soap ever. Classic must have. My grandma still uses this too. Love the smell. And it doesn’t leave my face feeling squeaky with soap leftovers. Also leaves my skin feeling nourished. Doesn’t usually happen after washing face. Will always stay devoted to this bar soap

J'adore!

On adore ce savon à la maison. Depuis des années qu'on l'utilise. La senteur sublime et l'hydratation qu'il nous donne est merveilleux. On l'utilisera toujours ! :-)

February 08, 2019

Le savon pour toute la famille !

Un savon doux pour les grands comme les petits ! Son odeur légère est parfaite et le côté hydratant du savon se fait sentir rapidement. C’est le seul savon en barre que nous utilisons pour nos enfants.

February 08, 2019

My Daily Soap! Rarely buy anything else!

Was raised on Ivory Soap by my Mom, but from the moment I tried the Dove Beauty Bars, I was hooked. Haven't used much else in decades! My skin is never dry between showers or baths, and I love the rich lather! I haven't been much of a body wash user, but my next endeavor is to try those as well!

Only brand I CAN use

Dove offers amazing products that do not grain my skin. I breanne very sensitive skin and did not know that other products could actually leave burning rashes, but Dove is the most mild soap that I've ever used. There's no overwhelming scent nor does Dove soap leave a residue behind.

Any Dove products I'd recommend because I'm a dove fan

For the price it's a great value. It lasts longer than body washes and cleans just as nice . Takes bit more to rinse than body wash but it still does great job! It smells fresh and cleans well . I'm a huge dove fan myself and would recommend it to anyone.

Awesome value

I always have these bars on stock. I tried a lot of moisturizing soaps and Dove still tops the list if you think about how affordable it is. It's very helpful in keeping the skin moisturized specially in the colder months.

Classic

An old classic. You don't need much more than this to keep your face clean. Just don't leave it in the shower or it'll go slimy like any soap would. Leaves your face soft, as in not too dried out but cleans well too. Not to mention cost effective.

We only use Dove!

We only use Dove beauty bars in our house. They do the job and we leave the shower feeling refreshed, clean and soft. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a simple way to feel refreshed.

February 07, 2019

This product made my skin very soft

This Product is great . Made me feel refreshed. I Gould recpmmwnd to anyone. It did not dry our my skin like other products have done in the past. Would definately suggest to all.