Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

England, United Kingdom

This product is an essential for my very dry skin. I LOVE th

This product is an essential for my very dry skin. I LOVE this brand, no dry skin or cracked hand anymore. DOVE beauty cream bar leave my skin feeling soft.

Super moisturizing

There is a reason our grandmother's used this soap!!! Super moisturizing and soothing to my skin!! And....it smells absolutely amazing!! If you haven't tried Dove bar soap before you need to!!

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Excellent BEAUTY BAR for everyone

December 11, 2019

Great Product! Would definitely keep using it.

I love Dove products. I have very dry skin and would itch badly after bathing. Dove soap stopped that so I tried the beauty bar, Totally satisfied.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

I would buy this product again!

Dove beauty soap bars leave you feeling clean and fresh without the feeling of soap leftover all over your skin. Definitely I would buy this product again!

My everyday soap bar

My everyday soap bar, it helps to keep my skin moisturized and smells really good. The only problem is that it melts fast, specially on winter when we usually take hotter baths.

Great product

Dove is a trusted brand in our house. I have used it for decades. This Dove Beauty bar cleanses my skin without drying it out or leaving that yucky residue behind. I also like that there is no strong scent to it.

December 11, 2019

Can’t stand the hard to wash film it leaves!

I’ve switched to dove liquid body washes. I no longer use the bars as they leave a thin white film that’s hard to wash off (in all fairness this may be due to the hard water in our area). It’s a good bar for the money you pay, however I found it irritating that the soap wouldn’t wash off...

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Definitely something you need at hand

Unlike most soaps, the Dove White Beauty Bar is creamy and lathers effectively. I find it's the ideal option for hand washing without causing dryness or for leg shaving smoothly & again maintaining skin's hydration. It lasts a long time and is very affordable. It has no added fragrance, making it ideal for sensitive.

December 11, 2019

I always buy this product

I love this soap. Great for my sensitive skin and especially on my face. Smells very nice but not an overwhelming scent either! I would definitely recommend this product