Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

1.0/5

June 12, 2019

My skin doesn’t agree

Unfortunately, this soap makes my skin itchy. I can quite pin point why but both me and my dad gets itchy skin from using this. Once we switch to a different brand of soap, we don’t have the itchy problem anymore. This soap is not for people with sensitive skin.

June 12, 2019

Dove is best if you need moisturizer

I really like the quality of Dove. I have lived in more than 4 countries in the past and dove is available and quality is the same anywhere you go but the some people may find it a little expensive.

Amazing

The soap is foamy, not heavy scented and helps moisturize my skin when I shower. Afterwards my skin feels hydrated which I really like. It doesn't leave a residue on my skin. I would use this for daily showering because it is a hydrating product for your skin and cleans your skin.

Good product

Decent enough product, I use it about once a week whereas my dad uses it every day. Can be used for hands , face , and body so it's good if you're trying to spend less at the grocery store

The best for my skin!

I have sensitive skin and Dove has such an extensive line of soaps and body washes in scents I love love love ! I always follow up with moisturizer but I forget, no problem, Dove isn’t drying like most soaps.
    Also...give the shampoos a try... you’ll fall in love 😍

Texas, United States

Dove

Best bar soap its gentle lathers well smells clean and I love it for my face it's not very moisturizing but to me no bar soap really is but overall i love it

Multi purpose

Not only does this soap wash my face and body and leave my skin silky smooth, it also removes stains! Give it a try. Get the bar wet and rub it into a stain on your clothes and rub the stain and it will come right off!

June 09, 2019

Works great for sensitive skin

This product is great for sensitive skin. It does not strip my skin of its natural oils. I use this everytime I shower and I will definitely continue to buy this product

June 08, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Never go without it

Dove White Beauty Bar has been my go-to soap for many years. I have very sensitive skin and have tried many soaps on the market that have irritated or dried out my skin. The Dove White Beauty Bar is the one soap I have found that is gentle and moisturizing and never made my skin have a reaction. My children have eczema around their arms and legs and the Dove bar is the only soap I have them use in the shower or bath. It works better for their skin than "special" eczema soap. Dove bar never causes itchiness or redness. It is even gentle enough to use on my face, and I have used it to remove makeup and gently wash away impurities at night, leaving my face soft and clean. Whenever we are running out I make sure to buy more.

June 08, 2019

Love this soap

I honestly keep forgetting about Dove, I used to use it all the time growing up but just recently tried again and I love it. It makes my skin feel super soft and I like how much it lathers. I do prefer the unscented version though, I don't like it when companies add fragrance to soap it kind of seems counterproductive or something.