Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

November 16, 2018

Lathers well

Good soap. Lathers well. One bar lasts a along time and smells nice. My whole family likes it. I especially like the smell...i especially like using it for kids

November 16, 2018

Very good, definitely worth it

Very good product, smells good, effective moisturizer. I used twice a day, I just love how it slides on the skin.
    I bought it on Amazon and subscribed to the 2 monthly delivery so I can make sure that I'll always have at least one in the shower!

November 15, 2018

Best soap for tattoo aftercare

A fresh tattoo needs a light soap for the first couple of days and this is so smooth on my skin as it starts to heal. With that and moisturizer I’ve never find a better aftercare.

If this soap can be soft enough on my broken inflamed fresh tattoo you know it’s a good product

November 15, 2018

I would always keep this product stocked up

This is a product for my entire family, from the time I was a child to having children of my own. My oldest son who has allergies will only use the Dove Soap. Always keeping this product stocked up to never run out.

classic rich soapy goodness

If you want a thick creamy soap , you cant go wrong with dove. Really love the texture and the way the soap lathers. Soap bars often last me at lot longer than liquid soaps, so I feel that it is worth the investment.

November 14, 2018

Un classique qui ne perd pas de sa valeur

Un produit de qualité que j'utilise depuis plusieurs années et qui ne perd pas de sa valeur a mes yeux. J'ai une peau sensible et jamais je n'ai eu de problème avec ce produits. Il convient a tous les types de peau et à tous les âges,

November 13, 2018

Jamais déçue de cette marque

J'ai toujours adoré leur gamme de produit chez dove de plus que ce savon es doux pour la peau. En plus il sent bon c est agréable.
    Je l utilise même quand j'ai un peu d eczéma.

November 12, 2018

My favorite soap

I love dove soap! It lathers well and doesn’t leave residue. It is very gentle even on people with sensitive skin. I also like how it leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling good. It doesn’t have an overwhelming smell. I love Dove products!

November 12, 2018

Awesome Soap Bar

I would highly and strongly recommend this beauty bar. It leaves my skin so soft and so clean. The bar is very long lasting and leaves your skin smelling so fresh.

2.3/5

November 11, 2018

Un peu décu !

J'adore les produits dove, mais les savons en barres, après utilisation, il laisse une particule sur la peau qui est désagréable et c'est pour cette raison que je ne le recommande pas.