Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

February 08, 2019

A product I have loved for many years

A product I have loved for many years, As I started using it as a young teen. I still continue to use this product at my age of 34 ( soon to be 35). I really do enjoy this product as it leaves my skin extremely smooth, I also use this product as a lather to shave my legs with and it Works like a charm. My skin seems to be more sensitive nowadays but this product has never irritated my skin and I will continue to use it as long as they make it. I recommend this product to anyone looking for soap that leaves your skin smooth without any residue.

Dove

This soap makes my skin soft. Great for everyday. Leaves you feeling fresh and clean. Great for sensitive skin, very moisturizing..Would definitely continue to buy.

Would recommend

I would highly recommend Dove soap especially to those with dry or sensitive skin. I use this regularly and find it doesn't dry my skin out. With skin sensitivity due to eczema, I have not had any issues with using Dove.

Smoothness

I really loves this brand. It keeps skin moisturized and it never dries out the skin. My whole family uses it. Don't buy anything else but dove. Safe on babies and adults. Scent is mild and bit very strong.

Dove soap bars

I love dove soap, I like trying new scents that come out. Leaves your skin feeling soft and smells wonderful. I never though it would be that great but it sure is.

Great product

I would definitely recommend this product. I've been using dove soap for years and I find it to be great to hydrate my skin. There is no oily residue leftover and I actually use it on my face as well and I have oily skin and I find that it takes the shine without making me more oily. I love this soap!

February 08, 2019

Laisse la peau douce douce!

J'aime l'odeur subtil qui n'est pas trop parfumé. Laisse la peau douce et propre. La barre dure aussi très longtemps même si ça mousse beaucoup. On en a pour notre argent définitivement.

February 08, 2019

I definitely would purchase this product again.

This soap bar has a lovely scent to it. Very moisturizing and no soapy residue left on your skin. It is not overpowering. Likely the best beauty bar out there.

A family favourite

Once I tried this soap I was hooked. The smell, the price, the way it cleaned. Amazing!!!!
    Thank you making a product that fits all my categories I needed.

Best bar soap

Dove has been a part of our family for a long time. My mother always used dove in the house and now I use it in my household as well. It is very refreshing and is never harsh on my skin. Best quality bar soap out there!