Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Cleansing Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

May 09, 2017

I like it! Its light and easy to use as well as affordable. It doesn't sting my eyes or leave a heavy film on my skin. I have bought it for both my Mom, daughter and friends.

2.8/5

May 04, 2017

It's okay but would not buy it again. It feels like the makeup and dirt is being spread around my face. It does not always get all of my mascara off either.

May 04, 2017

Once I bought the Micellar water for oily skin my entire world changed, I do not use any other products to remove my makeup after a long day. There is no scent which I love and my skin feels wonderful after using it. This product gets off even the toughest of waterproof makeup with ease and is gentle enough to even use on the eyes, I love that I don't need to rinse it off.

May 03, 2017

I got the all in one for all skin types and I love it I use it every morning and then again every night to take my makeup off, I've been lucky enough to have great skin my whole life so I don't know know how it works for other skin types but it leaves my face so so soft and has no scent

April 30, 2017

I have recently purchased Garnier Skin Active Micellar water all in one face cleanser. I'm used to my regular brand, I love this one now. The all in one took off all the makeup. I just have a sample size for traveling but Im going to buy the ibg bottle after this is gone. I had waterproof mascara on last night and I'm amazed I didnt have to apply more cleanser to the cotton pad. It left my face clean and didn't feel dry. I love this product

April 30, 2017

Garnier Micellar water works just like a facial cleanser, the lack of soap and water does not impact its ability to fully clean my face. I find that I need usually 2 pads soaked with the product to remove all my makeup, including the waterproof mascara. It leaves my face fresh and clean, it's doesn't have any scent and has less ingredients then others on the market, so I feel like this would be okay for people with sensitive skin.

However, I am still one of those people that can't get past not washing my face the traditional way, it's just something that is ingrained in my head that my face is not clean unless I use soap, water and a cloth. For this reason, I tend to only use this is the morning to freshen up, my face is pretty much cleaned as I washed it normally the night before or I use it after I have scrubbed it, to just make sure there is no remaining products or soap film left behind.

April 30, 2017

Best drugstore makeup remover/micellar water out there! I would say its even comparable to high-end products like bioderma, which I have tried both formulas and the garnier works just as well.I l have used a slew of different makeup removers from oil based to creams to waters and this is by far my favourite. Both gentle and effective, it does an excellent job at removing face makeup and waterproof mascara. Though it's technically a two-in-one product, I still use a double cleansing method to ensure all makeup and residue is cleansed off. This is worth the hype for sure and definitely worth the $7-8 CDN.

April 28, 2017

Je n'utilise pas présentement ce produit, mais ma belle-fille a commencé à l'utiliser et elle est très satisfaite jusqu'à présent. Donc, je me promet de l'acheter très bientôt pour moi-même, car cela me permettrait de mieux nettoyer ma peau à tous les soirs avant de me coucher ou après la douche du soir. Cela pourrait grandement aider à ma peau et en plus je suis très sensible aux produits.

April 28, 2017

J'adore l'eau micellaire de Garnier, elle nettoie ma peau en profondeur sans l'irriter, selon moi elle fait compétition à plusieurs autre marques quand au rapport qualité prix

April 23, 2017

This is really amazing and very gentle make up remover. Very affordable and quality is simply wonderful. I don't use waterproof makeup though, but on regular it works like a charm. I will buy only this from now on.