Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Normal and Sensitive Skin Cleansing Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

January 29, 2020

Wonderful product! Really gets that excess makeup off

I've been using this product for a few years now and I love it. It's affordable for sure, and definitely gets the job done. I really find that now matter how much cleanser I use, the micellar water can always find tiny bits of makeup residue left on my skin, and it totally removes it.
    No irritation or sensitivity either.

January 29, 2020

Value for money, easy to find, does the job!

The only brand of micellar water I have tried and using, I love how affordable it is. Bioderma is too expensive for me as a mom.. This one never lets me down with its price and cleans so good, it doesnt sting, has no strong fragrance to it. It does the job of any French micellar water!

January 23, 2020

Best product!

I always use this make up remover it is fantastic it removes my make up so well and does not dry out my skin it does come in different kinds for different skin types absolutely fantastic product

January 05, 2020

Best micellar water

I have tried many many different micellar waters, but I always end up going to the Garnier one. Removes any kind of makeup with no stinging and no weird residue. Best value and quality for your money!

December 22, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Great product for the skin!

I use this every day as it’s a great product to not only remove the days makeup, but also cleanse the skin. I gave sensitive skin and I have had no issues. I would recommend to anybody!

December 13, 2019

Vraiment nice!!!!

Ce produit est juste parfait.J'ai une peau sensible et quand je l'utilise il m'arrive aucune démangaison mais ce qui le rend plus géniale c'est qu'il enlève le maquillage+nettoie+rafraichit un tout-en-1.

December 13, 2019
    United Kingdom

great

Its do a job, my life become easier when I start to use it, I like it doesn't leave any oils or dirts on my face, I use makeup every single day, so I need some extra cleaning.

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Nope

Not for me. This micellar water is nothing like what I was expecting. It's not terrible, but pretty much pointless because it barely cleans up my make-up. Might as well use plain tap water..

Haringey, United Kingdom

Works well and fast

Removes make up really well, leaves the skin clean and not too dry. With things like mascara if you leave the cotton pad with the micellar water on top of your eye for a minute or two, it removes it without making a mess.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

A nice gentle cleanser

This cleanser is really nice for taking off makeup- makeup wipes are actually not good for your skin, so products like this are a great alternative! My skin feels clean after, and looks refreshed