Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Normal and Sensitive Skin Cleansing Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    1.2/5

June 18, 2020

Cant even take off reg mascara i do not recommended this

I tried it ..it is horrible cant even take off regular mascara ..i used it on makeup pad and cotton ball to see if that helped ...i ended up using baby oil to remove the mascara

June 17, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Game changer

I used this product every single day to remove my make-up in my face,eyes and lips.What i love about this product is very effective and soothing even in my eyes which is very sensitive with other products that i use.Only this Garnier hypoallergenic micellar water works the best for my skin.You don't have to put too much effort to wipe your face just to remove all the impurities,makeup and dirt in your face.I must say this is the dupe and the best of all the other expensive make up remover i tried.For the price point itself consider yourself a winner!!!

June 17, 2020

Perfect for busy lifestyles!

Love this product! Cleanseing toning all in one. Makeup comes off with ease and there isn't a tight feeling left on skin like some cleaners and toners. Wonderful product and a little goes a long way.

2.7/5

June 10, 2020

Not good for all types of skin.

Bought this to try out as i have sensitive skin, very prone to acne. was a great deal in the way of price. unfortunately not for me as i did break out quite a bit. just do a skin test before putting on your face.

June 09, 2020
    United States

I use this product on a regular basis and absolutely love it

This is the best micellar water/cleanser I have ever used and it's great quality and quantity for the price. I would strongly recommend this garnier product to make up users and generally anybody who like a good refresh to the face!

June 08, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Fantastic for taking off makeup from the eyes, lips and face

Fantastic for taking off makeup from the eyes, lips and face in general. It’s very easy to use and doesn’t cause any irritation.,This is a must have product if you’re a makeup artist and tend to switch looks a lot. I’ll definitely recommend it.

June 07, 2020

Amazing makeup remover

My favourite Micellar water!… it literally make my makeup disappear like magic.
    It’s so satisfying to see all the makeup on the cotton wipes. It leaves my face soft and clean, I recommend a quick face wash after.

May 23, 2020

Best eye makeup remover I've found so far!!! I'll buy again!

I was on the search for a good eye make up remover that didn't leave my eyes burning, or stinging from wiping so hard to get the make up off, I found this and thought why not give it a try...all I can say is AMAZING!!! Makeup comes off like a breeze, and my eyes dont burn after! Yay!!

May 11, 2020

MY FAV

This is my favorite micellar water. It takes off my makeup so easily. This makeup remover doesn't burn my eyes. Amazing. I love the way my skin feel after using it. I am in love with this micellar water.

May 07, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

BEST TONER

I love this product!! Great for totally removing your makeup and is a good toner to have to cleanse your face. This product is great for dry skin as well!