Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo Reviews
#9 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Conditioner, Body Wash, and Hair Masque
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 31, 2020

My hair feels great!

One of the best shampoos and conditioners I've ever tried. I was lucky enough to get samples first and they were enough to convince me to buy them. My hair has never felt better. You only need a little to lather your whole head and i have thick thick hair. A small quarter sized amount lathers up my whole head.

August 11, 2020
    Arkansas, United States

Love!

i love the scent of this shampoo so much, it also doesn't strip colored hair as quickly as other shampoos!
    I actually just ran out of this product and i already want more and i usually don't buy shampoos more than once because i never can find a decent one!

June 21, 2020

Smells Great!

I received a gift set of this for Christmas. Best smelling shampoo I think I have ever used! Worked well with my hair type also. I have since purchased other love beauty plants products to try and so far have not been disappointed.

June 17, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells wonderful

I love this shampoo, it smells so nice and I love smelling it on my hair after using it! It gently cleans my hair and leaves it feeling soft. I love that this brand is good for the environment as well!

March 07, 2020

Great Find!

I purchased this Love Beauty & Planet shampoo as part of a gift combo that included the conditioner and a hair mask, and so far I think it was an amazing find! The shampoo lathers nicely and leaves my very long, blonde hair smooth and easy to manage. The scent is amazing and actually lingers for a couple of days!

March 06, 2020

One of my favorite shampoos

This shampoo works quite well. Smells great and lathers well.
    I wish this product would have a pump bottle though, so it would be easier to get out of the bottle.

February 18, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Love beauty

My hair is fine and dyed, and so far seems to really like it.I am impressed with this range so far.Very good value for money, and a good sized bottle.
    Definitely recommend!

January 30, 2020
    Changwat Chon Buri, Thailand

Fab

This shampoo is really fab, it smells really really nice and leaves your hair smelling lovely and very smooth, you only need to use a small amount would definitely recommend

January 25, 2020
    Wigan, United Kingdom

The smell is Devine

This product lasted me for so long as it is a very good size ! I love the scent it is my favourite . Left my hair soft and long lasting scent I was sad when I ran out

January 14, 2020

Protège ma couleur et hydrate mes cheveux!

Habituellement je n'aime pas les produits coiffants de pharmacie, mais je suis tombée amoureuse de cette gamme! C'est le seul shampoing qui hydrate mes cheveux sans les laisser gras. Il protège ma couleur au maximum. En plus il sent tellement bon! Bon rapport qualité/prix.