Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 22, 2020

je recommande plus plus

J'ai la peau fragile est sensible aux crèmes pour le corps et mains. J' ai esssayé Re-boost de Clarins et j'ai vraiment été satisfaite et étonnée des résultats .. elle est efficace, ne colle pas. parfum doux laisse la peau douce
    que du positif a dire

0.5/5

June 19, 2020

terrible headache causing smell - avoid!

Stay away if you have a nose!
    This cream has a terribly strong smell that reminds of some 90s perfumes. I cannot imagine putting it on my face and testing its efficacy as it managed to cause a terrible headache for me just by being patch tested on my hand and neck/ear area. And it doesn't go away, even with repeat washing of soap. Just no. I cannot figure why anyone in the world would think that this amount of perfume in a product is necessary or would make anyone feel good about themselves.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I really enjoyed testing out this product!

I received this hydrating moisturizer in an ECO box from ChickAdvisor and so far so good! I have combination skin mostly; during the summer months I am 75% oily and 25% dry, where as in the winter months it is the complete opposite, 75% dry and 25% oily! I was expecting much from this moisturizer as I hadn’t heard of the product or the brand before, however, I was super impressed! It has a light, gel-like consistency that absorbs quickly! It does have a scent to it but personally, I don’t think it’s to extreme, almost a subtle scent. I also love the fact that this moisturizer contains fewer chemicals than your average cream. I was also told that my face had a beautiful, natural glow to it, so that’s an added bonus in my books. During certain times of the year my skin will start to get a bit sensitive so my normal skincare routine doesn’t always work. This has been happening for the last 4-5 years and there’s no telling when it will happen or how long the sensitivity stays so I have to swap out some products for less harsher ones. Unfortunately the sensitivity has creeped up on me since close on a month now so I assumed my face would not like this moisturizer right now. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it wasn’t harsh at all and it worked very well with my skin. I almost decided to use this cream as a primer to apply before my makeup, and it worked so well! There seems to be many positive things regarding this product and I’m happy to have received it when I did, otherwise I probably wouldn’t of ever crossed paths with it! I have already raved about it with friends and family as well as purchasing a full size already! I will continue to use this moisturizer all year around as it works with my skin even during the most sensitive times. Thank you #ChickAdvisor!

J’adore

J’ai adorée mon essaie de cette super crème. Ma peau fragile a très bien réagi. Je la recommande sans hésiter. J’ai même été la racheter et je l’ai integrer à ma routine de crème.

New Brunswick, Canada

Great Moisturizer

I have always had a hard time finding a moisturizer that doesn't leave a filmy greasy after feel. This didn't! It felt great !

Very fresh and clean feeling. Yet moisturizing !

I fully recommend this !

June 18, 2020

Not bad

I think this is a decent product but I would have liked it to have some other benefits such as anti-aging properties.
    It is quite hydrating but the scent is a little strong.
    I think I'll have to pass on this product as there are a lot out there that does hydrate the skin plus do more!

June 18, 2020

Re-boost

I did enjoy this hydrating cream. I actually just used it on my hands which were dry from washing all the time but this stuff was super mosturizing! Soaked up perfectly leaving my skin feeling very soft! The scent is strong but very nice like florals. I would recommend. #GotItFree

2.3/5

Overly scented

I like the light-weight fast-absorbing silk cream. However the strong scent was instantly overpowering from the moment I opened this

*I recieved this product free, as part of a test and review panel**

refreshing moisturizing cream

Love this product!!! Amazing refreshing moisturizing cream, doesn't feel heavy. Nice light hydrating feeling. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!!!

Nice moisturizer

I received this moisturizer to test and give my honest review. Overall I liked using this moisturizer. I found that it kept my skin super smooth and did not feel heavy. The scent was a bit too strong for me