Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    0.5/5

June 17, 2020

This did nothing for me. There was barely any product in the tube to try and whatever was in there didn't moisturize anything. This was a fail. I was disappointed

June 17, 2020

Smells lovely but strong

This cream is nice and not to thick- it is easy to apply and absorbs into the skin quickly. It is a bit oily and smells very nice but the scent is quite strong so it wouldn't suit someone who tends to prefer unscented products on their face. I received this product free for testing purposes.

June 15, 2020

Juste Wowwwww 👍 👍

J'adore les crèmes, j'en applique 2 fois par jour, sans exception, j'adore essayer de nouvelle et j'ai adorée ce re-boost de Clarins, elle pénètre bien dans la peau, ne laisse pas de gras et notre peau devient toute douce.
    Je vais certainement m'en acheter et je vous la recommande fortement

June 14, 2020

light moisturizer

I received this product from Chickadvisor to try and it was a nice surprise. it is a very light moisturizer perfect for summer days. it keeps your skin moisture but not greasy, and you can definitely apply your sunscreen after this. I definitely recommend it.

June 13, 2020

nice!

this moisturizer has a nice and lightweight formula. it hydrates the skin without making it feeling greasy. it works great for my normal skin and it doesn't cause me any acne or breakouts.

June 12, 2020

Best Mouisturizing Cream

I was sent this for free from chickadvisor to review and I'm absolutely obsessed with it. I will definitely be repurchasing the full size. The fragrance is a little strong but I love the scent so I don't mind. It got rid of my dry patches perfectly.

3.2/5

June 12, 2020

Nice product

I am always up for trying new products or pushing myself out of my typical purchase bubble lol I did enjoy using this product and the effectiveness was overall good! It’s a little out of my price point so I don’t know if it will be a continuous purchase but I would definitely make recommendations.

June 11, 2020

It works

I am not a lotion fan, no matter the product but this one is decent. I don't use them often because I do not like the feeling of lotion, the texture or stickiness sometimes but this one isnt sticky and goes on nicely

June 10, 2020

Light & Fresh Hydration

I was so excited to try this for free in exchange for my honest review. This is a great summer day cream, for normal skin. It was light and fresh and didn't feel too fragranced, just what you want as a base layer in warm weather. The cream absorbed quickly without any stickiness and my makeup went on really well afterward.

June 10, 2020

Nice hydration!

So I usually love Clarins ..and this product didn't disappoint me...I like to put it first thing on my skin after washing my face...keeps my skin soft and supple for quite long time!