Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    0.5/5

Smell is too strong

Wow! I just cannot give this product a good review mainly based on the strong smell. The aroma of rose water is SO strong that each time I move my head I get whiffs of my face. Not sure what they were thinking here. Does it work? I don’t know as I cannot being myself to apply it a second time.

2.8/5

Meh

Didn’t really notice a difference in skin appearance or texture from the other products I currently use. Would not purchase with my own money as I didn’t see much results.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

So refreshing

This is so light and creamy, but doesn’t leave any residue at all. It made me feel so refreshed and left my skin so soft. It defiantly left my skin moisturized for hours.

Refreshing!

What a pleasant surprise! I typically don’t use this brand as I have associated it with chemicals. This specific item was such a treat! Left me feeling fresh and hydrated. Will be using it for the rest of the summer :)

Great Moisturizer

I really enjoyed using this moisturizer. I found it to be light, refreshing, and hydrating for my skin. The scent was fresh too. My mom also used it and really liked it. It kept my skin hydrated all day without making it feel weighed down or too oily.

Great line!

I love Clarins products to begin with. They are science based, with an extensive range. This line specifically is for entry level skin care users. That said, the hydrating cream is excellent and light and can be used by people of all ages to lock in their skin care routine. Highly recommend!

1.5/5

No thank you

This product has fragrance in it and was ultimately why I will never use it again! I prefer non scented things for my sensitive skin. Overall it did feel nice in texture

Great product

I have dry skin and I find this product was a great moisturizer would recommend to anyone with normal to dry skin no strong scents which I like as well

Its good

I received this moisturizer in ego box from chickadvisor. This was my first time using this brand and now i am going to re purchase. After using it, my skin felt hydrated. It doesn't go sticky or too shiny.
    I would recommend, 5 stars from me

Saskatchewan, Canada

Clarins!

I this cream is very good. It's light but ut works. I have pretty dry skin and it didn't burn or itch. My skin looks so much more glowy. Felt nice and refreshed.