Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great light moisturizer

I really loved how light this moisturizer is! It is perfect underneath makeup and provides a bit of sunscreen we can all use especially in the summer
    I would definitely purchase it for use for everyday morning!

Refreshing!

This face cream is surprisingly refreshing and smooth. It made my skin feel soft and supple and had a very nice texture. The only thing I didn’t like was when I was close to empty it was very hard to squeeze out the remaining cream.

My clarins

This light hydrating cream was super soft and supple feeling leaving my skin soft and cooling effect. My skin was so hydrated and glowing. After a week of using it my skin was so refreshing and radiant. Love that it’s all natural too!

1.3/5

Meh

I don’t find it any different then my normal cream! It made my skin feel kindve funny so I’ll just stick to my normal cream! Wasn’t terrible but wasn’t great

Hmmmm

I'm not sure how I feel about this product. I felt like it made my face feel sticky or duey after. Packaging seems.... blan, its small so you can bring it anywhere and it does make your skin a bit brighter, I just dont like the after feel

Love

I love all things Clarin and this met the same standards. Clarins makes their products with care and make sure the product lives up to the brand's standards. I am pleased with the moister that the cream give my skin and it's is like a fresh drink of water.

New Brunswick, Canada

I would buy this product for sure

I was lucky to receive as a free sample.
    A little goes a long way. This stuff goes on feeling silky and smooth. The skin soaks in up. I enjoy that it does not feel greasy and a pea size morning and night it all you need. It smells nice too.

Great

This a very super light cream, perfect for the summer, goes on well, didn’t leave my skin oily. My only issue was it was a little hard to get the cream out.

Nice lightweight formula

I liked the Clarins re boost refreshing moisturizing cream. I used it both in the morning and at night time to see how it would work for me both times. It is quite nice for using at both times in the day. Although it does not provide any additional benefits for night time usage such as anti aging. I found the cream to be a refreshing and light weight formula that readily absorbs into the skin. I really liked the fresh and moisturized feel it gave to my skin after. It is non greasy and smells quite pleasant. I am not sure whether I will be purchasing it again or not. If I do it will be for everyday wear and only for day time usage.

Good product

I liked this cream it was super moisturizing, non greasy long lasting. However it will not replace my regular product as it is an all time favourite and took along time to find.