4.1/5
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream Fragrance Free Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice sans parfum - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream (with fragrance)
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Definitely a good option

My first impression on this product was in relation to the texture retinol is a strong product so to pair it with a thick cream is wise helps with the skin learning to accept it the smell was nice and not too strong my any means packaging was ok I really wish all creams were in squeeze tubes to keep bacteria out I would definitely repurchase I would just suggest easing into the product for best results #gotitfree #rapidwrinklerepaircanada

I prefer serums

After using this product for a month I did notice that my complexion was brighter and my age spots had faded slightly. This cream is thick and absorbed fairly well into my skin. The smell is very mild which I did not mind at all. Personally myself I enjoy putting a serum on my face over a cream so that would be the reason I would not buy this product.

April 04, 2020

Wrinkle cream thar works!

It’s been weeks now since I started using it and the changes are so visible. It provides care to treat the complex signs of aging. It is perfect for my dry/combination skin. zit effectively improves texture of my skin. It smoothen fine lines and wrinkles. The cream is not so heavy helping it to absorb immediately into my skin. I use it day and night as per instructions. I will definitely purchase and highly recommend it.

Updated On: April 04, 2020

#gotitfree

New Brunswick, Canada

J'adore cette crème!

Cette crème est légère et facile à appliquer. Elle hydrate bien la peau en profondeur, sans laisser un effet huileux sur la peau. Ma peau est mixte alors j'ai besoin d'une crème qui n'est pas trop pesante et celle-ci est parfaite.

Elle donne à ma peau un beau teint frais et aide a diminuer l'apparence des rides. Je la conseille à tout le monde.
    #gotitfree

April 03, 2020

J ai trouvé un nouvel ami!

J ai finalement mis la main sur ce pot de merveilles qui vient compléter mon sérum. Au départ on croit que la crème n est pas faite pour nous car elle rougit et notre peau pelle un peu mais si on persévère pendant quelques jours...tadahhhh! Une superbe peau plus lisse et super bien hydraté. En plus, c’est accessible à toutes les bourses.

best one

i am always a fan of Neutrogena i have a face wash and still my favorite when i saw this i got excited i needed something that would reduce my wrinkles i even recommend this to my mom and she loves it too

I loved the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair

I was truly amazed at how wonderful this product worked. The Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream by Neutrogena surpassed my expectations! Normally I like my product to have a little smell. The product I was given to review was Fragrance Free! It had such a luxurious feel that I didn’t even notice. Melts right into your skin! I noticed a dramatic difference in my fine lines and dehydrated pores.

Updated On: April 03, 2020

I was very happy to receive this product for free from #chickadvisor to test!

Effective

I got Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair to try for free from Chick Advisor. It's supposed to be unscented but it has a bit of a smell, as everything does, but it goes away quickly. It is very thick and goes on smooth with no greasy feel. I was a little concerned when my face started to get what appeared to be dry flaky patches but that was just the retinol accelerating skin turnover, it cleared up quickly and my skin now looks brighter and plumper with less noticeable wrinkles around my eyes. A definite winner!

Saskatchewan, Canada

My Skin is Fresh and Renewed

I experienced the “warm tingling sensation” which I would describe as “mild burning.” It was quite hot and mildly uncomfortable but only lasted a few minutes. I didn’t experience this with every use I think it was during the “while your skin adjusts” phase. During that phase I also experienced the flaking and exfoliation, luckily I have my Neutrogena Prep Cleanser to get off all the dead skin exfoliation. (I fell in love with the Prep Cleanser doing a previous review for Neutrogena. Guys, its so affordable ($13 CAD) and SO GOOD!)

So, what about the results? Well, I am fortunate to no require too much anti-ageing progress. After using this cream my skin is fresh and renewed. I was really shocked with the exfoliation, as I had just completed another review that had also caused a pretty intense exfoliation. I wonder if that is why I like this cream so much. I’m not sure if this is because of the timing or if it is the cream. I’ll keep using it and see how my skin evolves, hopefully it is the cream – in which case we will be life long friends.

April 02, 2020

Made my skin glow

I tested this out for three weeks, and found it had a nice effect on my skin but it took some time to get there. Within a few days it made my skin feel a bit like I had a very mild sunburn, and within the first week I had a few dry, flaky patches of skin on my cheeks. By the second week my skin was feeling softer and had a nice glow. But I don't see any noticeable difference in my pre-existing wrinkles and creases. Then again, I don't believe any topical cream other than Retin-A can have a dramatic effect in such a short span of time. I did like how it made my skin look and feel in the end though, so I would continue using it now that my skin is used to it. Also, despite being labeled as fragrance free, it does have a mild scent, but it's not perfumey, which I appreciate.