NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

September 04, 2019

Pleasently Surprised

I have never used a retinol product in the past but I am quite surprised how much I liked this product. After about 10 days my skin felt smoother, my skin tone was improved and it didn't cause that tight feeling that some products do because they are so drying. I was also happy with the ease of application and how little product you needed to use when applying. I will definitely purchase again.
    I received this product as part of a free trial.

September 03, 2019

Soft Skin

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinal Oil in my opinion was good but not great. I don't have visible wrinkles so I can't judge based on preventive or reducing.
    I did like how it made my skin look and feel smooth. It gave radiant glow but i did find it did need more than what the instructions say.
    I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

September 03, 2019

Ce sérum s'applique facilement et il est rapidement absorbé par la peau. Il ne ma pas occasionné d'erruption de boutons d'acnée, contrairement à d'autres produits similaires.

September 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Rétinol wrinkle rapid repair

Pour la consistance je le trouve trop fluide à l'application mais s'étends quand même bien et malgré sa texture huileuse ça s'absorbe . Le résultat après une semaine est satisfaisant. Merci chick advisor et neutrogena.

August 30, 2019

Stop wrinkles before they start

I don’t have visible wrinkles, let’s be clear about that. However, when I used Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil I was so surprised. I used the prep cleanser first (which I would recommend) and the oil after was the icing on the cake. I mean cake is always best with icing, right? Although you can’t see any wrinkles, after a week of using the oil I felt like the skin around my eyes was tighter. I believe prevention is key and I feel like I’ve taken the right steps to being wrinkle-free longer.

*I received my product as a free trial from Chick Advisor*

face oil worth trying

the face oil is the second step in the product line and I wasn't a huge fan of it, but it did leave my face with fewer lines after using it for the full week. I work a job that gets me very sweaty and I found the oil didn't stay well for me. Maybe if I used the third step moisturiser it would have been better?

Decent Product at Reasonable Price

I have used several anti-wrinkle products in the past, and this one came out somewhere in the middle. The oil goes on quite greasy I thought, although the smell was fine. On the plus side it did not aggravate my skin, which is sometimes the case. In the two weeks I used the product, I didn't see immediate changes to my skin, but I am definitely going to use it until gone, and will happily update my review later if I see more change. On th bright side, it did give my skin a lovely glow, and sat well until the other products I use in my daily routine.

Love it!

I love this oil. It’s non greasy and absorbs quickly. You honestly notice results right away and I’m sure with prolonged use you would notice drastic changes. It instantly made my skin appear brighter and dewy. I will definitely continue to use this product and will buy in the future. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.

August 29, 2019

Youthful glow

I’ve been getting compliments lately and how much more youthful my skin has been looking so I love it already. The retinol oil doesn’t appear greasy on my face and absorbs well into my skin. I don’t need to use a lot of product. A Small amount goes a long way. I’ve already told my friends about this!

August 29, 2019

Absorbs quick and is good to put makeup on right after

I happy with the performance of this serum. I found it actually did work. I did experience a mild flakiness of the skin after the second time using it. But it is completely normal with using a product with retinol. It peeled off and my skin felt a lot smoother and less uneven. I would highly recommend it.