NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 373 in Hand Lotions & Creams

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.

July 17, 2017

My cuticles thank this hand lotion!

I've always had a problem with rough cuticles; my skin always tends to break around my nails, and the rough dry skin tends to snag! I've found that this isn't the case when it comes to using this lotion, and it leaves my hands feeling extremely soft. #gotitfree

July 17, 2017

Worth a Try!

The Nivea Q10 hand cream is a great addition to the collection. My parched hands felt silky and smooth after one use. My skin also looked brighter and felt brand new! The hand cream is highly fragranced, which I enjoy- but may be offensive to those with fragrance allergies.

July 16, 2017

I would buy this product again I was very satisfied with the

I am very satisfied with this product I would buy it again I will actually switch my old lotion to this new lotion smells very good leave skin feeling fresh and firm highly recommended

Q10 firming hand lotion

Unfortunately, much like the Q10 Firming Body Oil, I could not get past the strong musky scent that comes with this product. I happened to pass this product on to my mom who seems to like it. She says it makes her hands soft and doesnt leave that sticky feeling that some hand lotions leave behind. For that reason I will recommend this product. I just wish Nivea would rethink their scents!!!! I love their products and have for many years so it sucks that I wasnt able to enjoy this product.

Wonderful Hand Cream with Reliable Effects

The Nivea Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream is just lovely! It's a pleasure to apply and retains the moisture for a very long time. I don't need to apply much in order to get the moisturizing effect so I'm sure the full-sized tube will last for quite a while! I've let a few friends use it on occasion and they have each enjoyed it as well!

I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor in return for my honest review!

July 16, 2017

Seriously my hands look 10 years younger... no joke!

I was so lucky and THRILLED to get my Nivea Q10 package from ChickAdvisor! Yup, I #gotitfree to review. It is like Christmas without the mess of wearing Grandma's knitted Christmas sweater and seeing family members you wish you weren't related to! Inside I got FULL SIZE hand cream, body lotion and hand cream. So super cool. Unfortunately, I got laid up in the hospital and haven't given all items a decent time to try them out. However, I totally emptied the hand cream while in the hospital and I love love love it. It has a faint beautiful smell, it absorbs fairly quickly (but not so fast you feel like you need more), and the moisture lasts and lasts. Seriously it helped me not go insane while in the hospital (I am a hand moisturizer junkie). Then, once I got out of the hospital... my hands look so much better! It really works. And for the price... you will find me purchasing this one over and over. I have tried other Nivea hand creams and they are all pretty decent but this one is by far my fav. Thanks Nivea and Chick Advisor! xoxo

NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream - Amazing Product

Thank you Chick Advisor for letting me try the Nivea Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream

I really wasn't sure what to expect but the NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream. I have age spots from been a sun lover...plus with driving my hands are always exposed. This hand cream was great. Love it!

With this product I noticed it working on my age spots, not sure if it's my imagination but I really think it's working. They are starting to fade, I really should have taken a before and after picture.

I would definitely recommend this product to my friends as I will be buying once I'm done my testers.

I love this hand cream!

This hand cream has made my sun damage seem to fade away. My hands dont seem to look as loose skinned and wrinkly as before. I also got my mom to try the anti aging hand lotion and my mom was amazed at how well it works and now we both have bought more and tell all our friends and family about this hand lotion!

July 16, 2017

Essentially the same as the body lotion

I have used the Nivea Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream for the past 2 weeks, and I just think it's an ok product. It's non-greasy, aborsbs after a while, and is non-scented. I think it is basically the same as the body lotion, but packaged and marketed as a hand cream. I recommend saving your money, and buy the body lotion instead to get more value for your money.

July 16, 2017

I will buy this product again

I was chosen to test and review this product by chickadvisor. Im not usually a hand lotion person but this lotion does not leave a greasy film like other lotions do. I keep the conveniently sized bottle in my purse and literally use it all the time. I will be purchasing again.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge