Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

January 02, 2022

Don't like it

I really don't like Nutella I used to love it but something as changed I'm not sure what. Also the price as risen. Nutella as let me down this time I'm sorry

January 02, 2022
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Nutella

Great product to have in your cupboard at home. Beautiful flavour and taste. Perfect to have on toast or added to desserts. Love the size too will last ages. Excellent value for money.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Love love love

There isn’t a better spread to use on toast or bread or biscuits or anything really. So rich and creamy and chocolatey. Get my daily chocolate fix from this.

Yummilicious

Nutella is a staple food in my home. I use it as a spread in toast, crepes and top pancakes. I use it for baking and preparing sweet treats. I made a nutella cake for my last anniversary. My kids love it a lot. They dip bread sticks into the jar and eat. I always have to hide it away;)

Swindon, United Kingdom

Luuusshh

Big win in my house hold taste lovely
    Great on anything great with the kid’s brekfast and love on pancakes
    Always on the shopping list can’t be beaten

Amazingly chocolateyy

Love Nutella! Who can say they don’t like Nutella? It’s become a global brand. I grew up having Nutella and that perfect mix of hazelnut and chocolate always reminds me of home. You can do much with this spread! There so many recipes out there that make it versatile to any table.

Winner

This is a big win win in my household.. me, my partner and children all love this on toast, pancakes and crumpets. This is definitely a winner if you haven’t tried it already… get your toaster out

Fab

Always have this for my breakfast on toast or pancakes sets me up for the day cheap ones r never the same taste so alw by this now and would never chang

Great tasting

Nutella is a favourite in our family from toddler to elderly, it tastes great and can be used for so much, in cakes, on toast, in a sandwich, pancakes etc etc its even nice just from a spoon for a chocolate fix or on rich tea biscuits, we all love it!

So addictive!

There is something about Nutella that is so moreish that you just can't stop eating it. I use Nutella in my cakes and pastries too. It's so easy to combine to so many different foods.