Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

California, United States

amazing

i love this and so do my kids they love it when i put it on toast or even a hot fudge sundae its amazing and deff will be buying way more of this studf

Just straight up delicious

My family loves Nutella. It is a regular staple in our home. Whether on toast, on fruit, or straight up on a spoon, this chocolate and hazelnut confection is nothing short of amazing. It's very versatile. It's can be baked into goodies as well.

Virginia, United States

Yum!!!

Just so delicious on bread or toast!! My kids love this as a snack or as part of breakfast!! I love it too!! Awesome ingredient to add to sundaes and recipes !

Tasty on Everything.. almost

Love nutella great on toast apples pancakes. I would dip bacon into it. Its easily spreadable with right amount of sweetness and nuttiness. I would buy this product.

Minnesota, United States

Yummy

My kids are not suppose to peanut butter sandwiches in school, so I make a sandwich with this spread instead. My kids really like the taste of this a lot.

California, United States

Can't keep it out if i want it to last

My kids love Nutella. On everything from breakfast to lunches to desserts! The taste is amazing. I've been enjoying Nutella on my toast in the morning not too much makes it filling

1.5/5

Wyoming, United States

Gross

I'm not a big fan of this, I dont see the hype! Its gross and i dont like the texture in this product! I feel like I found fund a better product to have with my toast.

Georgia, United States

I would and did purchase again

It’s smooth, creamy and delicious. I put on crackers for my grandkids to try and they love it (without knowing what they were getting). They even asked for more.

Michigan, United States

NUTELLA HAZELNUT SPREAD

This NUTELLA HAZELNUT SPREAD is sooo yummy. I love it on toast and fruit and even added it to desserts. I have regularly bought and used this spread. It's definitely a must have in our home now.

Illinois, United States

It's so GOOD!!!

Nutella is a product that I am never tired of. There are so many things you can make with it and that makes me happy! I started my kids on this when they were toddlers and now they're starting their own families and introducing Nutella to their kids! We all have our favorite nutella snack and mine is Nutellla on bananas...my kids and grandkids like to use Nutella (in place of cream cheese frosting) on cinnamon rolls and I must admit its pretty good!! If you haven't tried Nutella what are you waiting for!?!?!