Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

December 31, 2018

Yummy

This is the most delicious chocolate spread. I can use it in many ways for breakfast or snack. The taste is yummy. The texture is soft. It's worth it.

Nutella is delicious

Nutella is a good hazelnut spread. It's better tasting than the cheaper brands. I am not a great fan of nut spreads, but it's pretty good. It has a smooth consistency. I like the chocolate flavor the most. I think it's more for people that like nut spreads and kids.

Delicious

I love this product, I purchase Nutella constantly it is a must have in my home.
    The product is smooth , delicious and goes great an toast, for dipping breadsticks.
    I’ve tried other hazelnut spreads but it just not the same! Nutella wins hands down

So Good...

It is deliciously amazing. It's a little too sweet, I wish they would tone it down some. There isn't anything else I have found that compares to how great Nutella is. Peanut butter is a lot cheaper, but it just doesn't have that distinct taste Nutella has. It's great for anything anytime- at breakfast put it on toast, make a sandwich for lunch, even make deserts with it.

Mon péché mignon

Ma gourmandise préférée depuis mon enfance, son goût unique ,bien que la composition ne soit pas très healthy, mais je ne peux m'en passé, ca reste mon péché mignon réconfortant surtout en temps de grand froid !

December 27, 2018

Nutella is a very tasty treat to go well with all meals

Nutella is a great combination to go with all sorts of breads and can be used with breakfast lunch and dinner with a variety of dishes. It tastes great and easy to give kids and make them happy.

One of my favorite

I just love how perfect is the flavor of this. I don’t eat a lot of chocolate but this one, I could eat a ton.
    I normally have it with a full spoon so I can get more flavor in one bite!

December 27, 2018

Le meilleur des pâtes à tartiner!

Produit très bon au goût!
    Différentes formes et contenu des pots donc idéal pour les différentes occasions!
    Marque très réputée
    Peu cher!
    Produit excellent!!

1.8/5

December 26, 2018

Just icing

I don’t like this product as it markets itself as a nut spread when in fact it has very few nuts in it at all.
    I tastes like icing spread on bread. If that’s what you are looking for it then it tastes great. But if you are looking for something a bit healthier this is not it.

December 26, 2018

tasty chocolate hazelnut spread

i love nutella it is the only chocolate hazelnut spread i buy now i love to put this on some untoasted white bread sometimes i eat it out of the container