Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Bon goût

J’ai essayé plusieurs marque de chocolat à tartiner, mais Nutella est le seul qui fait l’unanimité à la maison. Par contre, je déplore qu’ils utilisent de l’huile de palme ils pourraient choisir une huile meilleure pour la santé. Le produit reste tout de même dispendieux.

April 04, 2019

Un essentiel à la maison

Nutella fait l'unanimité à la maison. Un riche mélange de noisettes et de chocolat. Sur un croissant, dans un wrap avec une banane...c'est juste parfait.

Saskatchewan, Canada

NUTELLA IS MY ALL TIME FAV CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT SPREAD ,

I BUY NUTELLA WHEN EVER IT'S ON SELL BECAUSE ITS KIDDA OF PRICEY FOR A LITTLE JAR I PAID OF MOST 7 DOLLARS GOOD STUFF , BUT WISH THEY WOULD MAKE JARS BIGGGER

Chocolate deliciousness!

Nutella is my daughter’s absolute favourite! She can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We even have a mini size that we take with us when we go on vacation! It spreads easily, tastes great and a big plus is it’s made with hazelnuts not peanuts! My daughter is allergic but can have treenuts and eat Nutella!

New Brunswick, Canada

So yummy!

My kids and I love this stuff. It’s almost too tasty! We love eating it on toast. When I get a craving for chocolate this stuff really hits the spot. It’s so delicious. I pair it with peanut butter for the kids and they enjoy that.

Daughters fave

This is honestly they only kind of sandwich my daughter will eat. Wish there was a way to get it nut free so she could start taken it to school cause she absolutely loves it we buy like 4 month!!

April 03, 2019

Un classique, toujours aussi bon!

Une tartinade parfaite pour une collation sucrée et décadente, un classique depuis mon enfance je ne peux pas m'en passer. J'adore le goût de chocolat et noisettes ensemble!

Best spread

It’s smooth , delicious and it has nuts.. yummy. I love making chocolate eclairs filled with Nutella ,it’s good in desserts , on piece of bread and just by itself.

Love this Hazelnut Spread

I love this hazelnut spread, I am a diabetic and I’m happy that I can use this with it not affecting my sugar levels , the taste is very good you can definitely taste the hazelnuts, the
    Kids all love it!! The price is very good
    To buy it!! Our whole family loves this, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is interested in it

Hazelnut spread.

I'm deffinatly a fan of nutella. It is rather on the expensive side and full of sugar. I do however buy this products often it's nice to have as a treat. Its flavour is amazing and hard to resist.