Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Georgia, United States

Sweet Treat! Always have on hand.

My family LOVES Nutella. They eat it in waffles, on sandwiches, or as a frosting. I think the flavor can be a little overwhelming, but that doesn't phase them at all. I like that it feels a little healthier than chocolate syrup/frosting - though I haven't checked the facts on that. Its not overwhelmingly expensive and the kids think its a fun treat to have.

North Carolina, United States

Tastes yummy

great tasting spread. It's very rich and creamy. Good on so many things and with many different foods you just can't go wrong. Goes great on rice cakes!

Updated On: July 08, 2020

Definitely recommend

New York, United States

Favorite

This is my kids’ favorite snack to have with crackers. They also spread it on pancakes. The nice flavor of hazelnut pairs great with peanut butter.this is easy to spread.

Wisconsin, United States

Absolutely love Nutella

Nutella has a great smooth texture and is versatile to use on a variety of foods. The Hazelnut and cocoa flavor is delightful and delicious. Highly recommend. Having a great gluten free option is amazing!

July 07, 2020

Always the same great taste!

My kids absolutely love Nutella they want it on everything from croissants, bread, pitas you name it. The texture is so smooth and creamy.. this will always be a fan favourite in our house!

A classic

The only problem with Nutella is how hard it is to stop eating it once you start. The product stays fresh for a long time and it's a must at our home. From Sunday pancakes to our weekdays toasts, Nutella is our first choice

Love it

I love nutella it's amazing good flavour it's not pricey definitely recommend to anyone who wants to try it easy for on the go making sandwiches and using for other foods

YUMMY!!

I went through most of my days on this earth having no idea what a delectable delight Nutella was.I tried it for the first time a few years ago on strawberry and banana crepes and couldn’t believe I had been denied this yummy treat my entire life.I even love the little lunch packs with the bread sticks used for dipping.

Delicious

Nutella has a never ending taste when you try to lick some of it you will never sit back, the taste is so delicious! Nutella. It’s packaging is very good and comes with a seal which is air tight and the cap of the bottle is very good quality. the product comes in a very good quality of plastic bottle which keeps the product inside very fresh! Everyone loves it in my Family!!!!

July 05, 2020

For the Kid in all of us

Loaded with flavour and so convenient to use. This tasty spread makes every sandwich or piece of toast taste like....another one! Smooth and creamy texture.