Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Literally my go to deodorant

I absolutely love this deodorant. It has the perfect rose smell and the application of the deodorant is so soft and creamy. It doesn’t leave residue on clothing even when working out. I usually have to reapply my deodorant twice a day, once before bed and once in the morning. But with Schmidt’s, a little goes a long way. When I say I woke up smelling fresh, believe me I did! I usually have sensitivity to deodorants so a lot of the name brand deodorants are a no go for me. This deodorant really left me feeling fresh and since it is all natural, I had no irritation after applying it. I will definitely be adding Schmidt’s as my everyday deodorant!

Love it ♥️

Thank You ChickAdvisor and Schmidt's for the opportunity to try this Schmidt's Rose and Vanilla Natural Deodorant.

I have tried plenty of natural deodorants that just were not effective at all. So I'm so happy to discover this one.

The smell is amazing the Rose and Vanilla blend perfectly together. The smell lingers all day. I only have to apply this deodorant once in the morning.

I applies very smooth and glides under your arm perfectly. It keeps me smelling fresh and clean all day and I love its all natural and with heat of the body it last long all day.

I will continue to purchase this deodorant and highly recommend it.

Pretty good!

At first I was a little iffy about trying a natural deodorant as I have in the past it doesn’t seem to help cover my precipitation and the smell is unpleasant but this deodorant actually kept my smell at bay especially considering my job is very hands-on and I sweat a lot. This would not be my first choice but it will definitely be at the top of my list and I would recommend this to anybody looking for a natural deodorant A+ from me

Love The Smell!

I applies very smooth and glides under your arm perfectly. It keeps me smelling fresh and clean all day and I love its all natural.

I do not like using anything with aluminum in it. I will continue to purchase this deodorant and highly recommend it.

lovely natural deodorant!

Thank you Chick Advisor and Schmidt’s for sending me a sample of your Rose + Vanilla deodorant sample. The smell is really nice and the texture is comfortable on the skin. The scent is not too strong and smells lovely. I would buy it again and recommend it to others.

Smell great all day !

I got my free sample of this deodorant and I absolutely love it ! It smells great , its natural , doesn't leave any stains on your clothing and you honestly smell great all day ! Forsure will be buying again !

Pleasantly suprised

Received for the first time as a sample from @chickadvisor. Was pleasantly suprised with the product. Smelled lovely in the canister, sent not as strong when being worn. Worked effectively. Only part that I did not enjoy was that it has a grainy texture while applying which made it feel rough on application but not noticable once applied.

Smells Good- Worried About Active Lifestyle

The smell is lovely and is a bit nostalgic- which is something I enjoy. I am a big believer in aromatherapy (as a comfort measure) so I appreciated the rose scent. As well, the size is very convenient as I am someone who is usually going somewhere and doing something. However, there are a few things that concern me about this deodorant. It is a bit hard and oily, and I am worried how it would hold up during intense workouts or especially hot days. I don't know if I would use this if I was going to the gym or travelling somewhere warm. For colder climates I think this would do just fine though.

1.3/5

November 26, 2020

I really wanted to like this!

I really wanted to love this sample that I received from @chickadvisor and @schmidts but I just can't do it. I haven't had a chance to even test its effectiveness because the scent is so strong and distracting. The rose scent of this deodorant actually made my throat burn. I could get used to the unusual paste like texture but the smell is hands down a deal breaker for me.
    I would be willing to try other scents, but say no to roses.

November 25, 2020

Too much rose

I was given this product as a sample to review....so here it is.
    The scent on this product was too strong for me...the rose was overpowering. I do love the fact it's a natural product. Overall, I would buy this product, a different scent hopefully not as strong.