Stephanie Meyer's New Moon

Stephanie Meyer's New Moon Reviews

Ranked #826 out of 960 in Books

The #1 New York Times bestseller is available for the first time in a mass market paperback edition, featuring a striking movie tie-in cover.

Bella Swan's move to Forks, a small, perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. But once she meets the mysterious and alluring Edward Cullen, Bella's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. Up until now, Edward has managed to keep his vampire identity a secret in the small community he lives in, but now nobody is safe, especially Bella, the person Edward holds most dear.

Deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful, Twilight captures the struggle between defying our instincts and satisfying our desires. This is a love story with bite.

April 30, 2015

I've read the whole twilight series and probably like this book the best. It provided the most character development of any of the novels.

January 28, 2015

I read this book a few times. It was poignant and touching. As much as I enjoyed Bella getting to know Jacob my loyalties remained with Edward and I missed having him more in the background. Bella and Edward's love is epic and timeless. Nothing and no one can come between them. The book is hard to put down and you feel so immersed in the storyline that it's hard to come back to reality.

July 11, 2012

Myself and my daughter have both read all the books in the series, it was an awesome read and hard to put down. Reading to me is like getting into a hot bath, and I enjoyed every minute of this series. I also watched all the films that have been released to this point, and we are anxiously waiting for the next.I have heard Twilight described as “a vampire story for people who don’t like vampire stories” and I think I would agree with that. This book really has something for everyone. Young adult readers, vampire fans or romance readers will all find Twilight to be an appealing story. Love Stephanie Meyer !!

June 27, 2012

I love this series. I have read all the books and seen all the movies that have come out. Can not wait for the next movie. It is so worth reading the books before the movies though.

June 27, 2012

I love this series!!! It's such a fun, easy read. I couldn't put it down and read it in 2 days!!!

May 02, 2012

Not as good as the first book. But worth a read. I found Bella much more whiny in this book. I wanted to grab her and say, "For the love of God, woman, get over it!" *** spoiler alert ***** I suppose her pain and suffering is the point of the book, but it just got a little annoying after a while. I think she should have given Jacob a chance! He would have helped her get over Edward. And Jacob sounded like a better catch anyway! At least he wasn't cold and stone hard!

the book got better near the end, when stuff started to happen and Bella had less time to whine and wallow. I'm hoping book three is better. Overall, the series has kept my interest.

December 26, 2008

New Moonby Stephanie Meyer is Amazing. This Saga, is going to last forever, it's going to be timeless. The creativity she put into this book is amazing.