Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Saskatchewan, Canada

Indulging and our all time fave!

Ferrero is a family all time favorite chocolate. Its chocolate filling and crunchiness is a combo that makes you want more. The rich chocolate filling melts in your mouth and has a taste of quality in it. Packaging alone is nice and there are many things you can think of to present it.

Saskatchewan, Canada

A real treat to the tastebuds and the eye!

When it comes to chocolate I am a real good judge of taste, texture, appearance and value. These treats are best eaten right out of the fridge as I prefer chocolate that is cold and crisp and crunchy. The foil wrapping is a definite addition to the product and the nuts add a bit of texture. Wonderful!

My favourite chocolate

This chocolate is truly the best! The only thing is it’s not cheap. So it’s a treat to me. If you haven’t tried this chocolate then you truly are missing out.

Best Chocolate Ever

This is truly the best chocolate ever! Every one is like a little bite of heaven!The crispy outside with the nuts, and the soft chocolate on the inside, great blend.

Simply delicious

This is probably my favorite and to-go chocolate on many occasions. I wish it were cheaper, but then I would probably be diabetic. The first bite, the nut, and the inner filling are simply delicious!

The best chocolate ever!

This is truly the best chocolate ever! Every one is like a little bite of heaven! :) The perfect combination of chocolate and hazelnuts. I love them!!

Can't be beat!

I love everything about this decadent treat! From the contrast in textures to the taste. It's my all time favorite. If you haven't tried i yet, you're missing out!

May 13, 2019

A definite yes

Oh am gee, what can I say about this. I mean, who doesnt love Ferrero rocher chocolate. The crispy outside with the nuts, and the soft chocolate on the inside, great blend.

May 10, 2019

Bite into indulgence

Ferrero Rocher chocolate is my favorite I would choose this over Godiva any day it's way better. It melts in your mouth yummy hazelnutty center. Best chocolate ever!

May 08, 2019

It's alright.

They are okay but I don't believe they are worth the money. I don't buy these because they are so dang expensive. I won't even buy them after a holiday because they are still too expensive. The taste isn't worth spending an arm and a leg on