Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Cleansing Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 08, 2019
    Bolton, United Kingdom

Perfect for Sensitive Skin

I have bought this product a few times now and wouldn’t use any other. It is gentle on my skin and easily removes makeup without irritation. My skin always feels soft and fresh after use, I always use this with reusable makeup remover pads. I like to buy the larger bottles as they are better value for money.

October 08, 2019
    Southwark, United Kingdom

Great gentle cleanser

I really like this microcellular water because it's gentle on skin while getting rid of dirt and impurities. I have dry skin and this cleanser doesn't cause it to dry out further.

October 07, 2019
    Wokingham, United Kingdom

MAGIC WATER

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! IT IS NON GREASY MAGIC WATER THAT REMOVES ALL OF YOUR MAKE UP , MADE MY SKIN FEEL SUPER FRESH AND CLEAN. IT DOES NOT IRRITATE MY SKIN , EVEN AROUND THE EYES IT IS SO GENTLE, YET REMOVES EVEN MASCARA, GREAT STUFF!

October 06, 2019

Great Makeup Remover

This micellar cleansing water is my go-to for removing makeup at the end of the day. It is fragrance free and it comes in different sub types such as argan oil, sensitive skin, dry skin, etc! I use the dry skin one and it does not irritate my skin or dry me out. It does leave the feeling of a residue on your skin after using it even though it says you do not need to rinse it off. I prefer to rinse my face, but other than that it's a good product!

September 14, 2019

works well

I bought this micellar water at my local No Frills not knowing that it also comes in a waterproof version. I did use it to remove my waterproof mascara (as I only ever purchase waterproof) and I must say that it did a fairly decent job. I did have to use four jumbo cotton balls and a bit of mascara did remain. When I run out, I would definitely buy this Garnier micellar water in waterproof.

1.0/5

September 10, 2019

Horrible make up remover

It was ok for just eye shadow but does not take off mascara or eyeliner easily. It doesn't work at on on lipstick at all...worst buy ever...don't waste your money!

September 02, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Yes, please!

I'm in love!! In all seriousness - Garnier has come out with yet another fantastic product!! I can clean my face with one product. Take my makeup off, cleanse my face, tone, and soothe, all in one. This product is wonderful! If you haven't tried it, what are you waiting for? I promise your face will feel clean and refreshed as soon as you try it!!

3.2/5

August 26, 2019

Pas fait pour moi

En général, j'aime bien les produits de Garnier. Malheureusement celui ci n'a pas passé le test de mon côté. Cette eau micellaire m'irrite les yeux. Par contre le prix est abordable

August 25, 2019
    Colorado, United States

Best Natural Cleanser

I brought this item after seeing an advert on the TV.

I thought I'd test how it rated against the one I was currently using.

So I used my normal one and then just to see used thisbone straight after.

I could not believe how much more dirt came off my face and neck.

This cleanser gets all the dirt and any grease off your face as well as leaving it feel like all you've used is pure water.

Highly recommend.

August 23, 2019

The best makeup remover

I will definitely be purchasing this product again. Its the only makeup remover I need now all in one and no rinsing needed. I’m a huge fan of this.