Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

Fave makeup wipes!

I loved trying Neutrogena’s makeup wipes courtesy of ChickAdvisor. They’re my new fave! They aren’t drying and remove all traces of my makeup. A definite must have!

June 13, 2019

An occasional wiper's HEAVEN!

I WISH these had come out back in February when I was packing my Bachelorette Survival Kits!!! No worries though, these are making my carry on bag a little bit lighter, and a lot more fabulous. These wipes never sting my eyes, and are great for us occasional wipers who find that full-size packages dry up before we can finish them. Prefect for travel, camping, work, the gym, in your car, etc. for providing instant refreshing cleansing. Can't wait to buy more!

So handy

I’m shocked more companies haven’t thought of this idea! It’s the handiest thing to keep in your purse or backpack for on the go use! They are the perfect level of moistness as well

Love them!

Absolutely love these make-up removing wipes. I always have a hard time finding wipes that actually take off my make-up without having to wash my face, but these do the trick. They don't leave a gross residue, so my skin feels clean without a second wash. The material is nice and thick. These individually wrapped packets are really helpful to take on overnights when I don't want to bring a whole pouch full of wipes. Love them!

June 13, 2019

Super cute and ultra portable

I’m not new to these cleansing wipes, but I’m shocked by how excited I am about their miniature size. I mean, the wipe is the same size, just that it’s packed in a portable single travel size. Quality is always decent, but I do understand that some people may not be a fan of more plastic waste from the individual packaging. Still very useful to throw into my purse or gym bag!

Love these!

As much as I dont want to waste all of the individual packaging, these are amazing for throwing in your purse, desk at work, on the airplane, in the car, etc. I will def keep a few of these on hand for emergencies!!!

Une petite merveille

J'ai reçu par ChickAdvisor les lingettes démaquillantes de Neutrogena gratuitement.

J'ai adorer la lingette démaquillante. Elle m'a laissé une peau douce.

Par contre , je n'aime pas le fait qu'ils sont emballés individuellement.
    Je trouve que cela est inutile et que ça fait plus de pollution.

Super convenient

I got the cutest little single packets of wipes in my chickadvisor box. My kids were instantly trying to steal them, but I managed to hide them in my overnight bag to take to the lake. The water isn't the greatest out there so cleansing wipes let me clean my face every night without drying me out.

I definitely recommend these to someone who is looking for a good clean face, but needs the quick, convenience of a wipe.

NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES SINGL

Hi I tried first time of NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES it's works great for me to remove my daily base make ups. My skin feel good and fresh after using this wipes.

June 13, 2019

For a clean face on the go!

I have used this product before I love buying them to throw in my gym bag, when traveling or camping! They are so convenient for keeping your face feeling clean and refreshed. They remove dirt, makeup and clean your face all in one easy cloth. But this new single use size is amazing to throw a few in your purse to always have one on hand. Definitely recommend you will not be disappointed.