Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

June 26, 2019

Great makeup remover

I received these makeup removing cleansing wipes free to try. They definitely got the job done. I was able to remove all of my makeup after a few wipes. I like the small packaging, which is perfect when you need to take a few with you on a trip.

June 25, 2019

Loved the Wipes!

The wipes were great. It did not leave my skin dry or dehydrated. It hydrated my skin and made it feel great. Have bought myself another one!I def recommend it!

Portable makeup removal solution

I really enjoyed the small portable package that the Neutrogena makeup remover wipe came in. Often they're in the rectangular package and dry out before I even have the chance to use it. The small square package was easy to put in my bag and discreet. The scent of the wipe was very strong when I opened it but it was fairly effective. Not as effective as other remover wipes I've used but it's not bad. It was less effective with oil based makeup like eyeliner.

Perfect size for travel

I was surprised that a whole makeup wipe could fit in such a tiny package. These wipes worked well for me, I was able to get all my makeup off easily. I don’t use makeup wipes as often as other makeup removers so I like how they are individually wrapped. Other wipes tend to get dry before I finish the package so I like these just for that reason. Size is perfect for throwing in a makeup bag for travel. I think it would take me a while to go through 20 wipes especially since I wouldn’t be using them as often but I would buy these again.

June 24, 2019

If I had to use a makeup wipe!

Makeups wipes aren't my first choice in removing makeup since the amount of pull and force on your skin is not good. However I would use these makeup wipes as my "second" cleanse just to get off any remaining makeup I may have after first cleansing with a makeup remover or cleansing balm. I like how it came in a super small portable packaging and didn't seem to be too stripping of my skin.

Updated On: June 24, 2019

Oops forgot to mention I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor to try and review.

Mon nouveau must!

Jai adoré la sensation de fraîcheur et d'hydratation que j'ai ressenti après avoir utiliser cette lingette! Démaquille bien et laisse la peau douce et propre!

New Brunswick, Canada

All in one cleansing

J'ai adoré surtout qu'ils étaient emballés individuellement...alors facile à déposer dans le sac à main etc et le tour est joué! j'ai toujours eu confiance en neutrogena...et je vais surement m'en procurer à l'avenir! Ne laisse pas de résidu, non gras idéal en cette saison estivale! merci Chick advisor!

June 23, 2019

Gentle and efficient

This cleansing wipe removed all my makeup and didn’t leave a film behind on my skin like some other wipes. I also liked that it was individually packaged. The packing kept the wipe moist and the small size made it very travel friendly

June 22, 2019

Definitely going to buy the product again

The awesome wipe helps to clean everything properly and love to use it again and again
    The smell is so good and also it is good on the skin
    The sensitive skin - use the wipe
    And feel glad

June 22, 2019

Not sure I would purchase these individually...

The wipes themselves are pretty effective, although I personally find one isn’t enough to remove my makeup. They also tend to make my (dry) skin feel tight and a little sensitive after so I more so use these for eye makeup only rather than my full face. I honestly am still on the search for a hydrating wipe that actually leaves my skin feeling clean AND soothed after use - and sadly these aren’t it. I also can’t personally justify the price of wipes like these and can imagine buying them individually like this ends up being more expensive. I like the idea and see where they were going with this, but I personally would just buy a 6-12 mini pack and throw them in my gym bag or purse. I feel like the extra packaging is unnecessarily wasteful and I’d need to throw a few in my bag anyway. This one is a pass for me!