Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

June 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

All in one cleansing

J'ai adoré surtout qu'ils étaient emballés individuellement...alors facile à déposer dans le sac à main etc et le tour est joué! j'ai toujours eu confiance en neutrogena...et je vais surement m'en procurer à l'avenir! Ne laisse pas de résidu, non gras idéal en cette saison estivale! merci Chick advisor!

June 23, 2019

Gentle and efficient

This cleansing wipe removed all my makeup and didn’t leave a film behind on my skin like some other wipes. I also liked that it was individually packaged. The packing kept the wipe moist and the small size made it very travel friendly

June 22, 2019

Definitely going to buy the product again

The awesome wipe helps to clean everything properly and love to use it again and again
    The smell is so good and also it is good on the skin
    The sensitive skin - use the wipe
    And feel glad

June 22, 2019

Not sure I would purchase these individually...

The wipes themselves are pretty effective, although I personally find one isn’t enough to remove my makeup. They also tend to make my (dry) skin feel tight and a little sensitive after so I more so use these for eye makeup only rather than my full face. I honestly am still on the search for a hydrating wipe that actually leaves my skin feeling clean AND soothed after use - and sadly these aren’t it. I also can’t personally justify the price of wipes like these and can imagine buying them individually like this ends up being more expensive. I like the idea and see where they were going with this, but I personally would just buy a 6-12 mini pack and throw them in my gym bag or purse. I feel like the extra packaging is unnecessarily wasteful and I’d need to throw a few in my bag anyway. This one is a pass for me!

2.2/5

Not worth it

I have had the opportunity to try this product for free thanks to ChickAdvisor. I don't think it is a great value. The tissue of the wipe is the same as a cheap baby wipes tissue. It does the job though, that is gently removes the make-up. But I don't think I will buy it.

Great small package

The NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES SINGLES are just great to move around with weather you just going to a party or traveling to go on vacation. They really do the job with removing your make up.

Great product

Great product works well. I tried it out and works well and it’s so small and fits perfectly in purse I didn’t expect it to work so well. Will definitely buy it and recommend this product to all of your friends and family.

So great!

Now these are great make-up removing wipes! Love that they don’t seem to leave any residue on my face, and that they effectively remove all of my make-up, including mascara!

June 20, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

A must have!!

I received these for free from ChickAdvisor to review! I must say these tiny all-in-one makeup remover cleanings cloths are so convenient!! They fit in my purse for when I was on the go and needed to remove my makeup or freshen up! They are tiny but they sure do work great!

They were really easy to use, just unwrap and wipe face. They worked amazingly too!! Took my makeup off with one cloth and left my face feeling soft and fresh!! They smelt great too!!

Overall, I really enjoyed trying these and will be buying more!! I will also be recommending these to everyone I know...because they were that great!

June 20, 2019

Cute lil packaging for on the go!

First of all I love the packaging. So cute and small. So easy to carry this anywhere. I definitely gotta remember to take one when I travel next. The wipes easily removes all makeup. It been hard to find a product that completely removes eye makeup but this one works pretty well. My face feels so refreshed afterwards and my skin feels moisturized.