Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 23, 2019

Fluffy, cotton-candy pink clay ftw !

The scent of this clay mask is much more mellow than the peel-off version. The consistency is fantastic ! It’s thick but easily applied, and has a whipped feel. Even when I applied this mask near my under-eye areas, there was no irritation or burning as can happen with other masks. It takes more than 10minutes to cure, so the package directions may not be 100%, but you can sense the light tingling sensation as the mask begins to dry. Not sure if there is any difference in my skin or pores, but it was a fun sample to try for free from ChickAdvisor !

Great Clay Mask!

This product felt very cool and refreshing when applying it on my skin. It left my skin feeling so soft and clean. The smell was delicious too.

I haven't used it enough to determine if it helps with acne prone skin but my first impressions are great. I would definitely recommend this product.

2.8/5

Smells great

It has a great smell. The packaging is a little messy and tricky to use but it felt nice in my skin, but later I noticed my pores looked a little tighter, but felt more dry.

April 23, 2019

Left my skin feeling fresh and clean

I usually break out most during that time of the month. I used this and it definitely helped tone down some breakouts that had started. It dries down, not making the face feel too tight, and washed off nicely enough. I have sensitive skin and didn't find it irritated my skin overall. Absolutely loved the scent, definitely not too overpowering.

April 23, 2019

Very Satisfied With This Clay Mask!

The Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Clay Mask for Acne Prone Skin was gentle on my skin and had a pleasant scent. It was very easy to use, dried quickly and was easy to remove.
    I felt like it did a good job removing dirt and oil and it gave my skin a deep clean, making my skin feel fresh and rejuvenated! It did seem to dry my skin out a little bit so I had to apply moisturizer afterwards, but if it’s to help dry out acne, I’m really not surprised.
    Not disappointed one bit by this. I will definitely consider using again.

April 23, 2019

Great mask, definitely pleased!

I was finally able to use this face mask today and I am very pleased with the results. The smell first of all, is so refreshing! Second, it's a really smooth texture, some clay masks I find have a sandy texture. I also have quite oily skin and i found this was a great product because it didnt dry me out, the tightening was great and my skin was totally hydrated. It was very refreshing! I will definitely be purchasing this for future use, and highly recommend! 👍👍

Prettiest clay mask

I got this clay mask for review from ChickAdvisor. I’ll say it’s one of the prettiest and better smelling clay mask that I’ve tried. I usually prefer sheet masks or peel off masks, but I find clay masks seems to be more effective in sucking out the gunk under my skin. Saw this at a local drug store as well, a little pricey for a single use mask.

fresh as can be

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask was absolutely blown away compaired to other clay masks i couldnt believe the smell was amazing and the way it made my face feel days later it was soft and refreshed like a new life to my face

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great clay mask

I really liked this mask. I am a mask junkie and will try any clay mask especially in my T-zone as I get breakouts and oily there. I liked the scent of this mask and how it cleared out my pores without being too drying. The price point is also good from what I can see online (I was sent this to try out by chickadvisor) so I can definitely see myself buying this again.

LOVE THE MASK!

I LOVED NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT ACNE-PRONE SKIN CLAY MASK. THE TEXTURE AND SMELL WERE FANTASTIC! T SEEMED TO HAVE WORKED QUITE WELL, AND i RECOMMEND IT TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.