Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 01, 2019

Another Pink Grapefruit Winning Product!

This was my favorite product out of the products I was able to try. This was by far my favorite and would love to use it daily... Will continue to use this product to treat myself in conjunction with the daily face wash! They are the dream team for your face!

April 27, 2019

Instant radiant glow

I applied this face mask on my dry and dull skin and oh boy, noticed instant results right after the first application. To be honest I had no expectations before using it since I have tried so many masks earlier and they all tend to make my skin even more dry and cracky. This is a game changer, def produced the glow and made my skin so soft. Loved the feel after using it and definitely a keeper 😍

2.2/5

April 26, 2019

Did not like it.

The package is cute.I love the smell.I didn't think there was going to be enough product for my face bit there was plenty! As the clay mask is crying on my face It's starting to burn.This product is not for me.

smelt great

it smelt wonderful. it went on nicely and felt great on my skin. i just dont like clay mask all that much. feels like i need to wipe my face off 5 times to get it all off

Grapefruit greatness

This product is one of the best acne products I have ever tried. It leaves my face smooth and makes it smell so good. This product doesn't burn my face or leave red patches like other products

Pimple Buster!

I really love how deep cleaning this mask feels! It dried to a hard clay and when I washed it off, my skin felt so clean! It felt like it had sucked all the bad stuff out of my pores! Definitely reccomend!

Amazing Mask!

Like the peel off mask, I thought this mask was amazing as well. The quality of the clay was great and it was great just being allowed to relax for a little a bit with zero irritation on my face. This is something I would also reinvest in because it worked perfectly with my skin.

April 24, 2019

Great primer for blackhead extraction

This mask was very thick and pleasant smelling. My skin felt clean and refreshed after use. The best part about this mask is that it really brings blackheads to the surface of your skin. By itself that wouldn't really matter but when you use a pore strip afterwards you get amazing results. There is also enough product in the single use pack for 2 masks.

Pink Grapefruit Clay Mask

The smell of this is phenomenal especially as a clay mask. I didnt find it as drying as my regular clay mask. While acne prone, my skin still felt some tingling and shown some redness. My face felt cleansed especially when I've been wearing a lot make up many days ina row.

April 23, 2019

Would add this to my skincare routine!

I loved using this clay mask and would definitely add it to my weekly skincare routine. I usually use the potted kind, but enjoy the convenience of single use masks since I travel a lot. That being said, this mask left my skin smoother and tighter (but not in a bad way). My pores looked smaller and that’s all I need to re purchase, which I will do with this product.