Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

April 23, 2019

Good

Jai bien aimer essayer ce produit.
    Je suis litteralement tomber en amour avec l odeur de pamplemousse. Ca sentait vraiment bon !! Je rachetrais cest certain

April 23, 2019

I would definitely buy this again.

First, all the products in this line smell great! If nothing else, I would buy again purely because of that. I’ve used clay masks before that slightly burned my face, so I was a bit afraid this would do the same thing, but it didn’t. It felt fine, smelled good, and left my skin feeling soft.

Pretty cool!

I have not tried many clay masks before and the ones that I have are usually a grey/brown color so I was pleasantly surprised to see that this mask is bright pink! It looks super cool once it is all over your face and feels amazing. I left it on for the recommended time and then washed it off. I did notice that my skin was softer and smoother than before, but other than that I did not notice any remarkable differences.

3.2/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

loving the Clay!

At first I Figured it was your topical Clay mask but there's something different with this one it goes on smooth feels nice on your face and doesn't leave you red and irritated when you remove it . left my sin feeling refreshed rather than dry in would definitely use this again

Perfect night

Having a bath? This is an awesome mask to put on while you lay in the bubbles it goes on smooth rinses off clean and leaves your face looking vibrant and clears the dirt from your pores! Very enjoyable experience!!!! Definitely buying a few of these for those pampering moments lay back and let it soak in and then lift out all the grit of the week!! Easy peasey! Worth it!!!

Definitely buying this again

There was enough in one pouch for my daughter and I to both try it. Went on easy, nice smooth texture and afterwards our normally sensitive skin didn't experience any redness or new breakouts. Left our faces feeling very soft and moisturized.

Great and simple

Used this the other day and it was great. Not too harsh and my skin looked brighter afterwards without being overly red. Didn’t irritate my skin when it normally gets a little freaked out by new products

2.3/5

Not the best clay mask

The smell was overwhelming for me & this mask broke me out soooo bad!! I had grab under the skin acne that was painful and I haven’t had a reaction like that from any other clay mask so for that reason alone I will not be using this again

Wow!

I love the smell of it, it feel so good after rince. My skin is all clean and soft, I recommend this for sure!!! I just don’t like the packaging .. So hard to get the product..

Nice and thick

I really liked this mask. It went on very smooth and thick . took a bit to get off but my skin felt very smooth after. I would definalty to and buy this face mask .