Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

New Brunswick, Canada

Would recommend!

This product was so smooth and refreshing on the skin! It left my skin feeling so soft and clean. The smell is so fresh and clean! I would definitely recommend this product to a friend! Very impressed

Yummy and cleansing

This clay mask is a great way to pamper yourself on the weekend. I found it did make my skin a little dry but it helped to clear out some trouble spots. It smells very nice too

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing

I loved it left my skin feeling so clean and soft. Went deep and cleaned very well. Would definitely reccomend buying and will mostlikley buy in the future.

Good Stuff

I loved this product! I used it on a "girls night" with my daughter and we both used some and loved it. It smelled better then most masks, and felt great. My daughter liked it cause it didn't feel "yucky"!
    We will get this again for a girls night!

I'm a fan

I usually hate using masks that requires me to peel off, wash off, as I have been accustomed to sheet masks. This however, I was surprised, it left my skin pretty well cleansed and soft. I am starting to like clay masks more. The scent is like an artificial grapefruit.

April 23, 2019

One of the better ones I have tried

When it comes to clay masks, I have tried too many to count. One of my biggest issues being they tend to leave my skin rather dry feeling, even after finishing my skin care routine. I was pleasantly surprised that this did that very minimally. My skin felt slightly dry but not a deep seeded dryness like other products cause. I loved the way it was easily applied using my regular mask application tools. Overall it was a great clay mask and I will definitely add it to my routine for occasional use.

Clay mask

I didnt personally like the clay mask on my face, I found it really sticky and hard to come off. I would not use this mask again, but the other items are highly recommended. The grapefruit smells really good also.

0.5/5

No clay mask for me!

Received this product free to try from ChickAdvisor. Simply this product was not a win for me. Has a good scent however found out it had dried my skin out quite a bit immediately after use. Will not be using this again.

April 23, 2019

les masques en argile pas pour moi

je ne suis pas fan des masques en argile mais cela est très personnel sinon ça sentait bon et ma peau était douce et propre après le traitement . je ne vais pas en acheter

April 23, 2019

I would recommend this product

My teenager tried out this product and it worked very well. His skin was soft and his pores were clean! Easy to use, instructions were clear, easy to open package.