Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

New favorite mask

First time trying any Neutrogena masks and I was very impressed. I loved how smooth and visibly clean my face looked. This mask managed to deep clean my pores without a 5 step process. Very happy with my sample and will be purchasing as I already use the pinkgrape fruit acne face wash.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Leaves skin feeling refreshed

I loved using this clay mask. Competitor clay masks sometimes leave my skin feeling dry but this one left my skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone! The smell is also amazing

Great feeling

This mask was easy to apply, smelled great, felt amazing on my skin and left my skin feeling moisturized, clean and fresh. I woke up the next morning with clear skin.

Clay mask

I loved this product! It made my skin feel amazing after using it. It smelled great and was super easy to use. I will definatly be picking up some more... thanks so much for the sample!

April 17, 2019

One of the best masks I've ever used

This mask is amazing! I have acne prone skin, especially around my jawline and this mask is so gentle. I used it when I had some bumps under my skin and some broken skin, and it was so gentle and non irritating. It made my face feel so fresh and brightened.

It also smells incredible so it was perfect for me-time.

10/10 would use again!

Very average clay mask

While it did its job and made my skin feel smoother, I didn’t notice a big difference in my complexion or skin brightness, I wouldn’t say it does anything more than an everyday cleanser

Très bon masque

Très bon masque qualité/prix. J'ai adoré l'odeur fraîche du pamplemousse rose et la facilité a appliquer le masque. Il rend la peau très douce et hydrater.

Love this !!

I absolutely loved this product!! It left my face feeling so “refreshed” ! I felt like my skin was glowing! I can honestly say this is the best clay mask I have ever used !!

I liked this mask!

I used this mask before sleeping in my bed time routine! Woke up my skin feeling so clean! I would buy this mask again and i think my husband will really like as he has oily skin :)

April 17, 2019

I think it going to be my go to.

I'm glad to have tried this because my face felt soft afterwards and as it dries it changes to a pink color.her complexion is clearing .a great product for sure.