Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

April 23, 2019

Perfect night

Having a bath? This is an awesome mask to put on while you lay in the bubbles it goes on smooth rinses off clean and leaves your face looking vibrant and clears the dirt from your pores! Very enjoyable experience!!!! Definitely buying a few of these for those pampering moments lay back and let it soak in and then lift out all the grit of the week!! Easy peasey! Worth it!!!

Definitely buying this again

There was enough in one pouch for my daughter and I to both try it. Went on easy, nice smooth texture and afterwards our normally sensitive skin didn't experience any redness or new breakouts. Left our faces feeling very soft and moisturized.

Great and simple

Used this the other day and it was great. Not too harsh and my skin looked brighter afterwards without being overly red. Didn’t irritate my skin when it normally gets a little freaked out by new products

2.3/5

Not the best clay mask

The smell was overwhelming for me & this mask broke me out soooo bad!! I had grab under the skin acne that was painful and I haven’t had a reaction like that from any other clay mask so for that reason alone I will not be using this again

Wow!

I love the smell of it, it feel so good after rince. My skin is all clean and soft, I recommend this for sure!!! I just don’t like the packaging .. So hard to get the product..

Nice and thick

I really liked this mask. It went on very smooth and thick . took a bit to get off but my skin felt very smooth after. I would definalty to and buy this face mask .

April 22, 2019

Great texture and lovely smell

I hadn't tried out a clay mask before I got to try this for free, and I immediately went out and bought a full sized clay mask set for myself because I found it really effective and I liked the texture a lot more than any other facial products I have tried before.

Greatest clay mask

This clay mask got all the dirt and unwanted dead skin off my face after one use. The mask left my skin feeling very smooth and clean! I highly recommend this product

Love this mask!

I loved this mask! It smelled like pink grapefruit and really made my skin feel soft and clean afterwards. However, I didn't love the single-use packaging as I'm trying to be more eco-friendly.

April 22, 2019

J’adore ce produit je vais l’ajouter a ma routine beauté matinale.
    J’adore ce produit laisse la peau lisse au touché et amélioration au niveau des boutons dans le visage.
    Merci pour l’essai gratuit .