Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

June 13, 2015

Love love love Nutella. It could be cheaper but it's probably a good thing that it is not because I'd eat too much of it haha.

June 13, 2015

Nutella is amazing and tastes even better. My kids eat it daily and my grandchildren cannot get enough of it. You can bake with it,add it to your favorite recipes,or just use it as is on crackers, fruit,any thing . The possibilities are endless. I have now noticed the grocery stores selling Nutella baking

June 13, 2015

J'ai découvert le Nutella en faisant des Brownies. Ce sont les meilleurs que je n'ai jamais mangé. Recette a refaire!!

June 13, 2015

My whole family loves Nutella its hard to keep any in the house so I tend to keep one hidden away for "EMERGENCIES" like the " Mom didn't get any Nutella again disaster " Hey I had bananas and strawberries! Its goes great with just about anything ,you choose. .

June 13, 2015

what can i say, it's the best chocolate spread out there! we never run out of Nutella. we always have a stock. it's not only best with breads, but it's also great with strawberries, bananas...you can also use nutella spread as an ingredient to make dessert recipes.

June 12, 2015

This is a family favorite. My son is the one person who can find it no matter where I put it in the pantry. Love to have it on bagels, lightly toasted with a fresh cup of Folgers.

June 12, 2015

We really like Nutella Hazelnut Spread at our house.It is very versatile and can be used for so many things from sandwiches to baking.The only problem is that it tends to be on the expensive side so we usually only buy it when on sale.Love the taste.

June 12, 2015

I LOVE nutella!!!! It is the best hazelnut spread I have ever tasted. I love using the spread on bread or pita and eating it as a snack or for breakfast. I also love making nutella cookies!! I recommend this product 100% to everyone that loves a good chocolate hazelnut spread.

June 12, 2015

So good and not to sweet. Can go on so many things

June 12, 2015

mmmm it's so good, its awesome on fruit if you have a sweet tooth.