Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

April 19, 2018

Nutella Spread

Our family really enjoys Nutella, we use it for desserts, breakfasts, and snacks too. It’s super yummy. I really like the fact we’re getting some added vitamins and it’s pretty healthy too. I will continue to purchase this product. The only thing I’d like to see changed is the amount of sugar in this product. It’s pretty sugary.

April 19, 2018

Kids Favorite

My kids absolutelt love nutella. They would eat it breakfast, lunch and dinner if they could. I always have nutella in the cupboard for the kids and for baking too.

So good

Such a healthy nutritious option. Kids love it as do I. can be eaten as a sandwich , on toast, crackers, and bread sticks. Or like i do, sneak a spoonful or two lol.

April 18, 2018

Can’t keep it in my house

I use to just buy it for a treat now it’s in my pantry all the tim! The snack of choice here is apple slices with a big dollop of Nutella for dipping

Nut-Bella!!

I’ve been eating Nutella for years! This is a household pantry staple item. Be it a topping to toast, apple slices, or even with melted marshmallows on vanilla ice cream....YUM!!! Nutella is simply the star of all toppings!!!

Yummy

I remember my friends at school would bring a toast of bread with what i used to think was peanut butter. Until my friend offered. Me a slice and i asked what was in it and she replied saying Nutella. It was so good i remember going home asking my mom if she could buy me a jar instead of peanut butter from now on. Which she did but it wasn't very often since it was a bit more expensive.

Yummy!!!!

Let's just say this jar didnt last long at my house!!! I think I ate over half! I love it on toast with peanut butter!!!
    I do think the price is a little high...but I will definitely watch for when it goes on sale or price match!!

April 18, 2018

Love the smooth cream texture

I absolutely love the nutella. It is nice and smooth very creamy. I use this on crackers, toast and have recently tried it on a cake in between the layers .Gave the cake a nice pop of flavor.

Mmmm c délicieux

Oh lala la meilleure pâte à tartiner au monde vous pouvez rendre votre petit déjeuner très gourmand juste avec Nutella et surtout avec les crêpes yummmyyy so delicious et c'est la drogue des filles hahaha il n'y a pas une fille qui déteste Nutella c notre médicaments 😂😂😂😂😂

Ma tartina de préféré

Ici chez nous on ne jure que par mutela ma famille et moi c notre tartinade préféré c the best gout texture yamy que c bon et réconfortant on l acheté diffinitivement
    Sur ma photo une tartinade de beurre d amande et mutela tellement bon
    Merci pour ce trésor