Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

August 16, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Great spread!!

Nutella is the BOMB! Tastes so good on bread with peanut butter! My grandkids like dipping pretzels in it....also good. Amazing how something that tastes this good can be such a healthy choice!

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!

Nutella is one of the best spread in the whole wide world! It is so good that I dont even put it with bread...so yeah, I usually just scoop it out from the container with a spoon and eat everything like that while watching TV. The texture is so smooth and the flavors soooo lusciously rich.

Illinois, United States

Kids love this

My kids love this nutella hazelnut spread. They will choose this over peanutbutter every time. They love the taste and it also makes a great after schhol snack.

Soooo YUMMY!

Nutella Hazelnut Spread! How could I EVER find something WRONG with you‽ Happiness in a jar! Good on, and WITH so many things! Waffles? Yes! Toast? Yes! Ice cream? Ooohhh YES!! My husband and I are gluttonous when it comes to this stuff! It is our weakness, and if I don’t hide the jar from him, he WILL just grab a spoon and eat it all!

Hazelnutty goodness

I absolutely can't get enough of Nutella! Love the chocolately hazelnut flavours - it's sort of like eating spreadable Ferro Rocher. I know some people like it on toast but I actually think it's sort of weird so I prefer to use mine in crepes :)

Alabama, United States

taste very good

i really love this product when my daughtersgo to school i make them a sandwich and my daughter always wants nutella it is very good on bread or straight out the jar yummy!!!!

Yummy

I use This product on a daily basis. My girls always want pancakes for breakfast. Instead of using syrup every time i started using this. I add A few bananas on top to get extra flavor. It’s yummy and hot that bad for the kids either.

A taste of heaven

Nutella hazelnut spread has to he one of my favorite snacks too indulge in. It is creamy and easily spreadable. The chocolate and hazelnut combination is to die for. And careful, if you leave me with a jar and a whole loaf of French bread I would devour it all!

Kansas, United States

My kids want nutella on everything!

My kids absolutely love Nutella! I was leery at first but they want it on their toast, with graham crackers, by itself, pancakes, waffles, and they love the nutella go pks! Nutella all around!

On every table

This should be on every restaurant table along with the ketchup. It is delicious and you can use it for so many things. Its incredible. I think Im addicted to it.