Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Yummy spread

I love this spread for my bread. Even mg family loves it . If its on sale i usually buy more because its a bit pricey. I even recommend it to my relatives back home by sending some in order for them to try it by themselves.

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Yum

Well I have to say this is a family favorite in our house , on toast , pancakes , sandwiches , cupcakes even in cakes or just to eat out jar bad I know but come on who would not .

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Hapyy

My every day product my daughters ar eating for brekfest and im using it as a desert..like the strukture and butery taste...culd of been lest caloris..

Haringey, United Kingdom

My favourite meal in every morning jist with nutella!

Our all family members like this nutella hazelnuts bread spread every morning ! Very tasty and good quality meal with ! I do not know what could be morning better than nutella!!

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

It is just the best

It's smooth... creamy..... sweet.... so very very sweet. The flavour, the hazelnut... chocolate it a perfect combination. Absolutely delicious!!!

2.8/5

Not a fan

I've never been a big fan of Nutella and I don't like that every fast food place you go to they seem to add it into some of their desserts. But that's just my opinion.

Simply the best

Can't keep it in the house. I buy it for my 14yr old. I know he eats breakfast and a snack after school. It's so creamy and satisfying when craving chocolate

My son's favorite!

The only chocolate spread that my son wants. When I was in Saudi Arabia, I made it sure that at least 6 big bottles are in my balikbayan box. I tried to send him another brand but he just gave it away to friends 😂. When we asked him why, he said that the taste is incomparable with Nutella.😂

December 11, 2019
    Rotherham, United Kingdom

Best spread

Who doesn’t love chocolate! And Nutella? We all love it.
    Cant go wrong with a little sweetness in life. People complain about the amount of sugar in Nutella. Anything taken in moderation is not a problem. Palm oil is actually healthier than soy, sunflower, or corn oil. It doesnt have the saturated fat and will retain its molecules under high heat.

December 11, 2019

All day everyday!

This is so yummy. Slap it on a nice piece of soft bread and you've got an awesome snack. Dip strawberries in it or just a spoonful! It's so versatile. Our family absolutely loves it and is always in our pantry.