Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

September 18, 2020

I buy this often for example 😀 I need to buy this monthly t

It's nutella what more do I have to say! This stuff is amazing! You can eat it plain, make cookies with it, spread it on a bagel and top with strawberries, add it into your ice cream, the possibilities are endless. I just wish it was a bit healthier!

September 16, 2020

I PUT THIS ON EVERYTHING!

There is always a jar in my house. Nutella is the perfect item to add to anything, from pancakes and toast, to desserts and hot chocolate. If you haven’t tried it yet, I highly recommend it.

September 16, 2020
    Vaud, Switzerland

Extra

Super bon, un incontournable,
    Toujours un pot dans les placards. Très bon en simple tartine mais s’utilise aussi en cuisine pour réaliser d’excellentes pâtisseries

My kids favorite treat!

My kids love Nutella we use it to dip apples or strawberries or they love the little packs that come with breadsticks and pretzels. My son loves those ones because he uses them to pretend he's a walrus! It's a great treat for them when you're wanting something sweet. It's also great to bake with there's so many ways to change it up also you get a huge jar for the amount that you pay I think it's definitely a good value.

Yum!

Nutella is by far the best jar of hazelnut chocolate! It’s so smooth and creamy. I definitely eat it by the spoonful! I will buy this over and over again. It’s paired BEST with strawberries.

Childhood memories :)

Been having this as a child - taking it to school , picnics, parties etc.
    Just apply it on soft bread toasted or untoasted and so yummy.
    The taste has been the same over all the years! Love it

September 14, 2020

It’s amazing!

It has a amazing taste. You can eat it on different products like bread, fruits, pretzels, ice cream and with spoon. My family love it. It satisfies your sweet tooth. Packaging is good.

September 14, 2020
    United States

One of my favorite snacks!

Nutella is super yummy! You can put it on fruit, bread, pretzels, waffles, or by itself! I’ve been eating it since I was in middle school, and i still love it. It’s a great snack and kids love it too!

September 13, 2020

Delicious!

Classic flavor combination, hazelnut and chocolate. You taste the nuttiness, perfect match and balanced with the chocolate. During covid, we've been baking bread with this as well. Very yummy!

September 13, 2020
    Arizona, United States

All you need is the biggest spoon you can find...

I think by putting the picture of bread on the canister they are suggesting you need to put this amazing spread on something before you eat it. I eat it by the spoonful...it’s the perfect texture. Not too thick, not to nutty, and it melts in your mouth. Nutella’s got the goods.